need advice on something... (1 Viewer)

capsicum

HSC
okay, i'm sorta lost about this one thing. it's been 4 months now and i can't seem to stop thinking about it.
well, once i was doing some grocery shopping and there's this guy who works there. i remember the first time we encountered, he kept looking at me and he was also talking to a couple of his friends. one of his friends (girl) came up to me and asked for my number but i said sorry. after that, the guy looked sorta hurt and i felt really bad cuz he looked so sad! these things never usually affect me, but this one did. i couldn't stop thinking about it.
well, every week i do my grocery shopping at that place and we always bump into each other. he always gives me this little smile, and says hi in this silent sorta way. whenever i look at him, it's wierd cuz there's something in his eyes...i dont know how to explain it. it's not bad or anything, it makes me feel good and happy.
and that's been going on for about 4 months. the thing is, i dont know his name and he doesnt know mine, but i feel like we're friends. i wanna get to know him better, but im just too shy and cant find the courage to talk to him. so every week when we see each other, i just walk on by pretending nothing really matters, but it does! whenever i see him, my whole day just brightens up!
does anyone have any advice on the guy, and what i should do?

nifty03

HSC
jack sparrow said:
Hey! that guy is me!!
Great, problem solved. Now you guys can go out officially :D

hehe
capsicum, maybe u can just start by saying hi so that he hears and if he is still interested he mite try to start a convo with u.
if he's 2 shy to do that , u can start one for him :eek:

Jago

el oh el donkaments
HSC
yeah just say hi and smile, and wait for him to say something

capsicum

HSC
nifty03 said:
Great, problem solved. Now you guys can go out officially :D

hehe
capsicum, maybe u can just start by saying hi so that he hears and if he is still interested he mite try to start a convo with u.
if he's 2 shy to do that , u can start one for him :eek:
well, i do. well, sorta. like i say "hey" or "hi", and does the same too. i think we both wanna talk, cuz there's something that tells me that he wants to talk in his eyes. but that's what im guessing - i dont know how the mind of the opposite sex works.

gman03

HSC
my noob opinion: give him your number and DON'T apologise to him (for puting him down at first)... let him know that the time is right..

please don't der me if my opionion is dumb.. i'm trying.

lengstar

HSC
Tommy_Lamp said:
hmm...this is a difficult conundrum...we need einstein to work on this, or maybe

TALK TO HIM!
yeah i agree, just talk to the guy

nifty03

HSC
hehe, well that's a good start..
trust me and i agree with what others have said. just talk to him :D

thorrnydevil

Ancient Member
HSC
N/A
Just ask him if he can show you something, then introduce yourself. Easy!

jumb

mr jumb
HSC
Next time you walk by, act as though you didnt see him, and pinch his arse, as you pass. (thats rhymes :s )

Actually a good way to start the convo, sarcastically say with a smile, "Fancy seeing you here!" he'll giggle and love will ensue

truly-in-bliss

my love is like woah!
HSC
just be confident.

give another smile bk. Next time, start off with soemthing natural eg:
gal - *hey, u work here alot?*
boy - hey, yeah a bit
gal - cuz i always see ya aorund...

i dunno soemhting like that, i am not good at being shy, haha i just tell the guys striaght away, though asking them out thatz a lil outta my league :p

jesshika

supreme being
lol . or you say .. "excuse me can you show me where is the "insert product"" and then when he leads you there ... hed probably want to chit chat ..
but if he doesn't .. i suggest you move first seeing as you did reject the guy

capsicum

HSC
thorrnydevil said:
Just ask him if he can show you something, then introduce yourself. Easy!
yeh ive thought about that. hehehe ive thought about so many things but not
jumb said:
Next time you walk by, act as though you didnt see him, and pinch his arse, as you pass. (thats rhymes :s )

Actually a good way to start the convo, sarcastically say with a smile, "Fancy seeing you here!" he'll giggle and love will ensue
never will pinch his arse! gosh! eheheh that would be so embarrassing. maybe i should say something along those lines. but it's really hard cuz im always quiet when it comes to something i fancy...

thanks for all ur opinions. im really touched to know how many people are willing to give me advice! :)

SipSip

HSC
N/A
Most people search their whole lives for someone who can lighten up their day. I mean what could be better than waking up everyday and seeing someone that makes the rest of the day feel like the best day you've ever had...
This guy you meet at the store, one thing you might want to ask is whether this feeling was caused by the guilt you felt when you first said no...if so you probably shouldn't think much about it.
If this is real feeling for him, then i say really don't play hard to get, it's not fun for guys and sooner or later, you'll end up being the one who gets hurt because if he isn't actually into you yet, there are probably plenty of other girls he could fall in love with just as easily....
So...how about you return the favour and ask him for his number instead..

Raiks

Enigma Unlimited
HSC
I'm not sure if anyone has suggested it but go talk to him :D, say hi, give him your phone number and go fall head over heels in love with each other. It's amazing what can happen with just a little bit of communication.

berry580

HSC
crazylilmonkee said:
just say 'hey' and say ur name
done
Well so does that mean you think he's interested in you? If that's what you think and you have the feeling too then go for it!
Just say something like- "Hey, I remember seeing you working here whenever I shop here. You must work here often, and I shop here every week, since I'm a frequent customer, can I get a discount? ......." And I guess even the shyest guy in the world should be able to take off from there if he's interested in you.

jack sparrow

k fine, its not me... but heres a sure way to get his attention:

pick up the 2 biggest melons u can find, and go up to him [in sexy voice] say "do u like my melons?"

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)