need a song (1 Viewer)

\\m//n

:( I need help finding a song to play for my HSC. the topic is australian music and the best i could get my hands on was some tommy emanuel. now i'm a metal guitarist and my other pieces are "one" Metallica, "cemetary gates" Pantera and "Always with you always with me" Joe Satriani i'm getting desperate! now i hate to brag but i am quite a skilled guitarist though i limit myself to playing hard rock and metal and playing with guitar pics and don't worry about backing tracks and effects i can sort that. thanks heaps to everyone who trys to help me. :apig: :chainsaw:

fwuxed

Channeling Ki
HSC
can't you just play acoustic like a normal person? :D

Toodulu

werd!
HSC
hmm, i have no idea where caparra is. if you can get to sydney, there's the conservatorium of music library and they'll help you find something. is there something similar where you are?

there is a guitar piece by a dude called "tim renolyds" called "stream" it is fully mad!! i am a reasonable guitarist myself, and this is a mad piece, and would definately demonstrate contrast. if you cant find it, try typing in "dave matthews" and you should find it.
good luck

\\m//n

Thanks everyone who posted a reply.

I ended up playing an AC/DC marathon of thundersruck/back in black/let there be rock.

and instead of cemetary gates i played to live is to die by metallica

:apig: :chainsaw:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)