need a reasonable prediction (1 Viewer)

bhavo

im getting a little flustered rite now, getting so close to the end. i hafta figure out in my head wot i think would be a reasonable UAI prediction, coz its relevant to my prefernces, i.e unsw prefer if u put them first, but to get there i need a pretty high uai... catch my drift?

my trial results and rank:

bio: 72/100, 7th
chem: 81/100, 3rd
eng (aos): 32/45, dunno
eng mod: 41/60, dunno
3U: 79/84, =3rd
4U: 106/120, 8

all up these are my final ranks:

bio: =7
chem: 9
3U: 6
4U: 8
eng: =50

i'm pretty confident i can get a higher rank in the hsc for eng, maybe around 30-35.

i just wanna know, is it possible i can get 97 or higher UAI???

btw i go to a selective skool, STHS, if u wanna know.

Giant Lobster

HSC
where'd u hear about unsw prefering if u put them first? they have to take all preferences as equal. read ur uac booklet.

bhavo

i may have been a lil misleading... umm wot i meant to say is that, there isnt much point in me putting UNSW no1 if im not gonna get the uai.

bhavo

......... id rather put a uni where i have a better chance of getting into.

redruM

Breathe and Stop
HSC
yeh after you get your uai, you have a period of time to decide your final uac preferences. so dont stress about that for now, and concentrate on doing well! :)

Tommy_Lamp

Coco
HSC
you recieve your UAI on the 20th of december.
you are able to change our preferences up to the 5th of january though you are required to submit something by the 30th of september

that reminds me, i gotta do my scholarship form :p

Tuna

HSC
N/A
bhavo said:
im getting a little flustered rite now, getting so close to the end. i hafta figure out in my head wot i think would be a reasonable UAI prediction, coz its relevant to my prefernces, i.e unsw prefer if u put them first, but to get there i need a pretty high uai... catch my drift?

my trial results and rank:

bio: 72/100, 7th
chem: 81/100, 3rd
eng (aos): 32/45, dunno
eng mod: 41/60, dunno
3U: 79/84, =3rd
4U: 106/120, 8

all up these are my final ranks:

bio: =7
chem: 9
3U: 6
4U: 8
eng: =50

i'm pretty confident i can get a higher rank in the hsc for eng, maybe around 30-35.

i just wanna know, is it possible i can get 97 or higher UAI???

btw i go to a selective skool, STHS, if u wanna know.
You have Mr Hayes for bio? Dont worry if you are close to M.West then you should get a UAI of 99+ Chill out pal but study hard I WANT TO SEE STHS in the top ten!!! Do me a favour and get at least 3 credits will you??

bhavo

i have Mrs, engel for bio. but neways westy's in a league of his own. i have no doubt in my mind that he will get 99.8+. the only subjects we have in common ar maths, chem and eng. he is topping eng (getting 100% mind you), and topping chem. btw he is also toping history extn, and ancient history (im pretty sure). oh and did i forget to mention he is toppng physics..... basically he is the best in our skool by a long shot. im close in chem, and ahead in maths, but eng he has me beat hands down...=p.

btw r u a former student or sumfin???

Tuna

HSC
N/A
bhavo said:
i have Mrs, engel for bio. but neways westy's in a league of his own. i have no doubt in my mind that he will get 99.8+. the only subjects we have in common ar maths, chem and eng. he is topping eng (getting 100% mind you), and topping chem. btw he is also toping history extn, and ancient history (im pretty sure). oh and did i forget to mention he is toppng physics..... basically he is the best in our skool by a long shot. im close in chem, and ahead in maths, but eng he has me beat hands down...=p.

btw r u a former student or sumfin???
Well thank god he didn't leave to J.Ruse! Anyway HOPE YOU'LL DO WELL! Im sure you will get 99+ I'm pretty sure! Trying to do med.? hehehe

bhavo

arena51: no. btw who r u??... im pretty suire yr one of the azns... coz no1 else calls me "bauw"... frickin snigger.

thnx for the vote of confidence Tuna.

jonk54

HSC
Bhau you're crap, anyways prediction wise i would give you 98-99 mainly cause your bio class is shit and your eng is a bit down but otherwise keep up the good work. And your an idiot if you don't know how ar5ena1 is!!! :uhhuh:

bhavo

stfu kaniz. im pretty sure whoever it is has arena51 it on ther back (jersey i.e), just cant remember who.......

maybe u wouldnt mind telling me????

PS i dont think des would like u callin our bio class shit, nor would sangers i might add. =p

jonk54

HSC
Bhau ar5ena1 is *drum roll* stuff you. And i am sorry but your bio class is very weak and some people will drag your average severly but we'll see.

Last edited:

ar5ena1

HSC
Kaniz man stfu. Bauw you know you're going to rip the hsc, as long as you're UMAT's are fine med is in you're hands.

jon_sheahan

jon_sheahan
HSC
N/A
Just make sure your english study is up to scratch... maths and the other subjects should be fine bhav...

Anyone who wants to learn how M.West is so smart (i.e. smartest person in Australia), go to plebsquad.com for his many analysis on the forums, and also his personal website, obsessed with starwars.

New members to plebsquad.com will be welcome... learn the secrets of westie's brain!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)