need a list of existing/practise questions for section 3-changing PERSPECTIVE (1 Viewer)

study budd[Y]

Reformist Nerd
HSC
hi!
im currantly starting to just practise writing up responces to section 3 of the standard/adv exam.

I would realy appreciate it if people could reply the questions they know of that relate to section 3:changing perspective of the exam.

I find that searching through and downloading past papersis too lengthy, and there arent that many.

I would appreciate even questions that people's class teachers/tutors have made up, or the relevant question from your schools trial/half yearlie/assesment tasks. Thak u!

Agnes2810

sUp ?
HSC
yeah heres a few ive had in assesmnt tasks and practise ones :)

;) "... a word; an accident; an attitude; an opportunity not taken... many things bring about change"

How has ur understanding of the forces which create change been shaped by the texts you have experienced?

;) "change is difficult but often essential to survival" Explain how the texts you have studied support this view of change"

;) "sometimes we choose change, sometimes it is thrust upon us" how was ur understanding of why we change been shaped by the various texts you have explored?

;)"change means movement. movement means friction" do the texxts u have studied this year support or contradict this view of change?

;) "it is not the change itself that determines whehter it is positive or negative for the individual. it is the individuals response to the change that is all important"

do the texts you have studied this year support or contradict this view of change?

;) in reflecting on your study of change, how has each composer of your chosen texts contributed to your understanding of the process of change.

i hope these will help u and others in ur study :D

study budd[Y]

Reformist Nerd
HSC
Agnes 2810 THANK U HEAPZZZ!!
thats exactly what i was looking for!!
YEssss those questions will helpHEAPZ!>..especially cause their not boring old plain ones......thank u thank u thank u!!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)