need a job desperately! (1 Viewer)

nfnz69

hey guyz...i totally missed out on the grace bros christmas work coz my trials were on during the interview!

now im left wif no job after the hsc! im dying of boredom. i applied in several fast food chain..still no responds.

anyways, im living in randwick n is willing to work anywhere in sydney metro area. if u guys have any job vacancies at ur workplace...plz hook me up with one! thanx

Jin-17

I feel your pain. I know this may sound degrading but try centrelink as they have jobs everywhere in the area of syd, also chatswood have alot of jobs, but I guess thats too far away for u. Also, the newpapaer, and reply to anything u see. I guess that do not help u much since u already did that, but I wish I could help u in some ways, as I still haven't got a job yet because I am so picky about where I want to work. I may work in "Neverfail" water comapny.

Sarah J

HSC
Yeah. Each week I see so many jobs I want to apply to in the Herald, but I've already got my Christmas job lined up at Grace Bros.

Jin-17

There is so many and varies, I suggest u to have a look around chatswood, and see what fancies u.

schwang_thang

y dont u guys try them customer service jobs (4 marketing/advertising companies)?

there's quite a few of them n often u dont need experience, just a gift of the gab i guess....

the hrs r a bit of a worry tho, this one that i was gonna go 4 was 11am-9pm, 5 days a wk in the ct...i wuddve died of fatigue on the spot i think

Dan_the_man

The shit thing about those jobs is u only get paid a comission so if u don't sell anything then you may be begging on the street for your next meal..... like the bums at Central..... "can I have a dollar for my train ticket.. come on I know u got a dollar"

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)