nearly got bombed by a uni email acct (1 Viewer)

xiao1985

HSC
N/A
i got like this email from an email address from some uni email address... den when i try to dl it, yahoo warns me that that attchment is like, infected.,, n i was like huh??

tis not surprisin an atchment contains virus, but how does any one from a uni in nsw got me in their contact??? i am like , completely confused... =(

santaslayer

HSC
Originally posted by xiao1985
i got like this email from an email address from some uni email address... den when i try to dl it, yahoo warns me that that attchment is like, infected.,, n i was like huh??

tis not surprisin an atchment contains virus, but how does any one from a uni in nsw got me in their contact??? i am like , completely confused... =(
have u joined any clubs or societies at ur uni?........they may of told u to register with them by providing them with ur email addresss?

Generator

HSC
N/A
xiao1985, an infected email has been circulating through the science faculty email lists for some time it seems... The fault was, or is being, corrected, I think?

memo

Originally posted by Generator
xiao1985, an infected email has been circulating through the science faculty email lists for some time it seems... The fault was, or is being, corrected, I think?
I think its been corrected.

Apparently anyone who sends a email to science_students@science.usyd.edu.au will have the email sent to all students in the faculty of science.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)