ne1 done door to door b4 ? (1 Viewer)

!! CaR`JiE !!

cäяяoт ^^'
HSC
DSP is a business that do (marketing) sales
paid: commission, so if u dont make any sale no money for u that day, hard work for ppl have low communication and persuasion skill lol
btw i didnt work for DSP i have fwenz that worked there.

wevil

fuck u dicks i have left
HSC
N/A
sorry to bump this up but you will learn from my xp. In may i saw an advertisment on my tafe notice board about sales postions (i though it was store based) so this lady told me 2 meet her at TAFE. I meet here the next day & she told me that my job is to collect credit card donations for nurish the children & i only got paid depedning on how mkany donation i got. i door knocked on 80 hours & only got 1 fucking credit card donations. I could not accept cash in hand so everyone fucking rejected me. so after 2 week i quit... i sent in the filled donation form & i told serene i dont want my commision cause this was a crap job & i want a job where i wont be rejected

^CoSMic DoRiS^^

makes the woosh noises
HSC
i would never be a door to door salesperson, partly for the money reason and partly because i would feel like such an absolute idiot doing it. they seem to sell the weirdest, most random useless crap too ----> like the guy who used to come around sometimes selling stuff like watch batteries and pencils. my dad yelled at him and he got all offended, but i was laughing. gosh i can be slack. oh well :p

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)