NDS, sale? (1 Viewer)

fungus44

HSC
Anyone seen DS on sale these 2 wks? k-mart or any of the electronics stores? Need to get one for someone's bday..
thanks

G

gmail92

umm dunno of the top of my head. Remember seeing some though.

Try DSE or BigW/KMart or something

I think its around 200-220 with a game or something :p

jumb

mr jumb
HSC
Hmm, I missed this thread.

When I bought mine, I bought it from k-mart. For the few weeks before, I perused their online catalog until a decent enough deal came out. Right now though, they don't seem to have any in their catalogs, same with big-w.

My advice is to go to a big shopping center and just have a look in a few shops. Do a tour of myer, big-w, k-mart, ebgames, etc. and you will be able to find the best deal easy enough.

They will all be pretty similar price, so don't stress too much over finding the best bargain.

gmail92 said:
Try DSE ..
DSE have it at $199 on their website, which seems a bit much to me :s. I might be wrong, I have nfi how much theyre supposed to cost these days :D

http://search.dse.com.au/search?p=R...re&sessionid=48caf56a04e181b0273fc0a87e010710

uman1234

HSC
Goto your nearest JB Hi-Fi for leet deals. Usually they have very competitive prices to your benefit :) So use this to your advantage. Google their site and look at their prices. I bought my NDS at JB for $188, and I remember there was a deal for about $220 that you get an NDS lite and a guitar hero game. So yeah likely the prices are the same, Hope this helps.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)