Nbl - Nhl - Nfl (1 Viewer)

STaLLiNG STooGe

Need I say more?
HSC
N B L - N H L - N F L

Does anyone else love north american sports?

Bloody can't show it in aus unless u got foxtel :burn:

Last edited:

Sparcod

Hello!
HSC
Re: N B L - N H L - N F L

Gridiron is cool. It's fast paced.

About your comment: I wonder if they show Aussie Rules in the states...

Well, they don't show North American sports because of its low level of popularity and the fact that that sport is mostly exclusive to USA and Canada. On the other hand, Soccer is aired on our TVs, mainly the English ones.

BlackDragon

HSC

No. Sorry. American sports are SO commerical it is not funny. I hate it. They are individualised, money driven, and excessively glamourous and showy.

i hate it.

STaLLiNG STooGe

Need I say more?
HSC

Sparcod said:
Gridiron is cool. It's fast paced.

About your comment: I wonder if they show Aussie Rules in the states...

Well, they don't show North American sports because of its low level of popularity and the fact that that sport is mostly exclusive to USA and Canada. On the other hand, Soccer is aired on our TVs, mainly the English ones.
i dont think they would unless you had sattelite

actually, i think they love their version way better

STaLLiNG STooGe

Need I say more?
HSC

BlackDragon said:
No. Sorry. American sports are SO commerical it is not funny. I hate it. They are individualised, money driven, and excessively glamourous and showy.

i hate it.
yeah that's true too but it seems like people there love their sport in a different way then we do. the whole atmosphere seems so0o0o0o0ooo fun. i'd kill to go any grid iron/ice hockey/basketball game.

davo_

good kid
HSC
Can't love your American sports too much - as it is NBA and not NBL (NBL is Australian basketball). True about seeing one of these sports live. NFL has the highest average crowds of any sport in world (AFL is third).

STaLLiNG STooGe

Need I say more?
HSC
davo_ said:
Can't love your American sports too much - as it is NBA and not NBL (NBL is Australian basketball). True about seeing one of these sports live. NFL has the highest average crowds of any sport in world (AFL is third).
very tr0o. u do mean NFL as in grid iron right? there's too many codes of football codes of football 4 me 2 keep up with! there's like soccer, grid iron, touch, gaelic, afl, nrl, the one with the waratahs... hahahaha

katrea

HSC
I'm a huge NHL fan and it kills me that I can't get to see most of my favourite games. And it's the most to the point sport I can ever love.

T

Testpilot

I love the US sports. They are so stat driven, there is a stat for everything. Unfortunately I can't always see my favourite teams as Foxtel only tends to show the game of the week. To whoever asked, yes AFL is on TV in America-its on cable TV.

STaLLiNG STooGe

Need I say more?
HSC
yeah well i have foxtel but i don't have any of the sports channels :mad1:. i would kill to watch any NFL/NHL/NBA game. u can't help but get caught up in all the hype. its brilliant!

T-mac01

HSC
N/A
STaLLiNG STooGe said:
yeah well i have foxtel but i don't have any of the sports channels :mad1:. i would kill to watch any NFL/NHL/NBA game. u can't help but get caught up in all the hype. its brilliant!
You can try downloading them with specific softwares that can be easily found on the net.

NBA rules!!!

STaLLiNG STooGe

Need I say more?
HSC
T-mac01 said:
You can try downloading them with specific softwares that can be easily found on the net.

NBA rules!!!
what?! where?! how?!

lol well id prefer just to watch them than download them but tell me anyway lol i need a fix [[omg i sound like a druggo]]

T-mac01

HSC
N/A
STaLLiNG STooGe said:
what?! where?! how?!

lol well id prefer just to watch them than download them but tell me anyway lol i need a fix [[omg i sound like a druggo]]
www.bt.davka.info

they recommend bitcomet for downloading the games. Needless to remind you that you might want to get broadband if you don't have it yet.

Kmara2nv

HSC
american sports shit on australian sports....nhl so interesting and fast paced.....NFL FKN LUV IT so much more painful and harder hits (and the padding does jack shit ppl have actually died playing in the NFL look up in google if u dont belive me)

ad last but not least

NBA/AND1 AKA STREET BASKETBALL

IS THE FUCKEN BEST SO MUCH BETTER THEN THE AUSTRALIANS PLAYING BASKETBALL AT LEAST IN AMERICA THEY CAN DUNK THE RING AND SO MUCH BETTER PLAYERS GO PEJA STOJACKOVIC:)

Grizzly

euphoric
HSC
T-mac01 said:
www.bt.davka.info

they recommend bitcomet for downloading the games. Needless to remind you that you might want to get broadband if you don't have it yet.
Hmm, yes i need to find something similar for NFL.

But yes, American sports are great. You even get that "we're in Australia look" when you start throwing a gridiron around in the park - haha.

S3ng

HSC
NBA is the best man. they got bryant, lebron, shaq, wade, iverson, garnet and last but not leas t-mac.

The Houston Rockets Rule

T-mac01

HSC
N/A
S3ng said:
NBA is the best man. they got bryant, lebron, shaq, wade, iverson, garnet and last but not leas t-mac.

The Houston Rockets Rule
HELL YEA!! :D

Kmara2nv

HSC
yea nba....use forget abotu peja stojakovic use cant his shit his one of the best...bryants a ccrazy kunt use see his game wen ge got 100 points i was inamerica and wtchd fkn crazy..but they accused him of showing lettin kids that working as a team isnt necessary and that it was a bad influence to little kids.....but yea sacramento kings kik ass mike bibby:)

use like and1

T-mac01

HSC
N/A
Kmara2nv said:
yea nba....use forget abotu peja stojakovic use cant his shit his one of the best...bryants a ccrazy kunt use see his game wen ge got 100 points i was inamerica and wtchd fkn crazy..but they accused him of showing lettin kids that working as a team isnt necessary and that it was a bad influence to little kids.....but yea sacramento kings kik ass mike bibby:)

use like and1
omg please stop talking y'all. You're making me sick.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)