TD's boring...so are da Spurs...
obviously you don't know what basketball is you AND1 idiot

the spurs play the best basketball mate... team offence and team defence

Last edited:

xsb

eViLnUt said:
TD's boring...so are da Spurs...

btw wats ur avatar? who is it?
its a college player called James White. From all scouting reports, he aint the best player, probably like a second rd pick but he'll make some good highlights.

And have you even watched spurs games????

guys like TP, gino, devin brown, beno udrih arent boring.

And even watching TD is awesome. I doubt anyone can make what he does look so easy.

nuffsaid

BOS Founder
HSC
eViLnUt said:
lolz wat do u kno bout basketball?
i bet you're one of the guys that play basketball all show no go

have you heard of defence before?

raybow

HSC
N/A
wat do u know about bball evil nut???

i mean kingz fan???

u go for them for the big names??

or out of sympathy??

Alimoe_KG

HSC
lets stop pickign on evilnut, a nutty man is still entitled to his opinions. TD is probably the best player rite now, but u hav to wonder how much that comes from the excellent cast he's got around him. SHaq leaves...kobe sucks. BUt then agen...maybi its TD that made his cast good and not the other way around O.O"
all i noe is that one on one, TD wuld get raped by KG!!! :p
and if t-wolves got a beta team, or at least, if they started to play the way they did last year, maybi KG wuldnt die to TD so bad =)

xsb

Airness said:
lets stop pickign on evilnut, a nutty man is still entitled to his opinions. TD is probably the best player rite now, but u hav to wonder how much that comes from the excellent cast he's got around him. SHaq leaves...kobe sucks. BUt then agen...maybi its TD that made his cast good and not the other way around O.O"
all i noe is that one on one, TD wuld get raped by KG!!! :p
and if t-wolves got a beta team, or at least, if they started to play the way they did last year, maybi KG wuldnt die to TD so bad =)
Seeing as how the spurs are really struggling without TD, it seems TD does make alot of difference.
TD is just one of those guys that makes those around him better players like J kidd.
KG maybe a more complete player but TD is a better teammate

bobbie212

evil nut, ur a fucking retard that knows nothin about ball. LOL you say "apparently gary payton was a good defender", every1 knows GP was one of the best defenders around. He was picked in the nba all defensive first team like 7 or 8 times. ANyone who didn't know that GP was a good defender knows shit all about the nba.

edit: and airness, wat the hell are you talkin about. When shaq leaves kobe sucks? Um, have you been following the nba at all, kobe is playing well.

Last edited:

eViLnUt

Cardplayer
HSC
bobbie212 said:
evil nut, ur a fucking retard that knows nothin about ball. LOL you say "apparently gary payton was a good defender", every1 knows GP was one of the best defenders around. He was picked in the nba all defensive first team like 7 or 8 times. ANyone who didn't know that GP was a good defender knows shit all about the nba.

edit: and airness, wat the hell are you talkin about. When shaq leaves kobe sucks? Um, have you been following the nba at all, kobe is playing well.
obviously Kobe is playin well...hes like the onli superstar in the team...Odom isnt playin well either, so y do u fink lakers hav lost 7 in a row?

btw to raybow...kings is one of the few teams in the league who are in the playoffs without a superstar even when Webber was still here he wasn't realli a superstar

bobbie212

LOL webber and peja not superstars? man i'm not even going to comment on that. Every post you make reinforces how uneducated you are in terms of the NBA.

Alimoe_KG

HSC
bobbie212 said:
yup, playign so well they're not gonna make the playoffs for the first time in 11 years =D. Just because ur second in league scoring doesnt mean ur playing well. Those numbers come in the first 3 quarters, and then he starts shooting like 20% in the 4th quarter, when it realli counts. Playing well? all his positive stats have gone down without shaq except for blocks per game. Meanwhile, all his negative stats (turnovers and crap) have gone up. So no. He's not playign well. He's playign shit. Latest game against denver: he scored onli 18 points. Kobe and the Lakers currently look in worse condition than michael jackson's nose.

eViLnUt

Cardplayer
HSC
webber and peja are not superstars, when u compare them to the likes of Kobe, Shaq, KG, TD, T-Mac, VC, Ray Allen, Nowitski...etc.

dirty dave

Banned
HSC
N/A
Give kobe a break, hes just out of gas cos he has to do so much in defense and offense. Look at the rest of the team, theres Odom, who doesnt really provide that interior presence the Lakers need, and then theres Butler. Besides from that, theres only role players like Atkins and Mihm.

Alimoe_KG

HSC
yea well thats the way kobe wanted it so if he cant handle it...man who can he blame? himself? good idea =).
But yeah i see ur point too. But u also have to keep in mind that guys like KG and AI have been doing it all for waaaay longer. If they can handle it, i dun see why kobe can't given that he's so good.

eViLnUt

Cardplayer
HSC
for lakers to succeed, thoe whole team needs to step up...not just one or two guys, but even the bench and players such as Grant, Butler and Mihm...

S

Shuter

bobbie212 said:
LOL webber and peja not superstars? man i'm not even going to comment on that. Every post you make reinforces how uneducated you are in terms of the NBA.
Webber definatly is, peja might not be.

eViLnUt

Cardplayer
HSC
webber is gettin old...I mean, he isnt doin exactly great in phili atm...sum ppl say he isnt used to the 76ers style of play, but Shaq fittin into the heat immediately so...of course, webber would have been much more effective in Sac...can't believe he got traded...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)