Nba Thread (1 Viewer)

nuffsaid

BOS Founder
HSC
Dreamerish*~ said:
Airness says KG's passing > Divac's passing.

Airness also says that since he hasn't seen Divac play point guard yet and since Divac is retired, Airness never will. So he believes his opinion will remain true forever.
Airness also says KG will never win a championship ring

Dreamerish*~

Love Addict - Nakashima
HSC
nuffsaid said:
Airness also says KG will never win a championship ring
Airness says he's shocked by your blatant lies :p

Whether KG wins a championship ring or not depends on whether he puts his passion for a ring before his loyalty to his team. He might go and chuck a Malone and get traded to a championship contender in his last year :p

Twolves management has to build him a better surrounding cast as quickly as they can and even if they do, KG still has to learn to hog the ball just a little bit more. He doesn't take control enough.

Dreamerish*~

Love Addict - Nakashima
HSC
Airness, what's the point of getting banned if you're going to keep coming back here in my account?

Minai

Alumni
HSC
Uni Grad
Dreamerish*~ said:
Airness says he's shocked by your blatant lies :p

Whether KG wins a championship ring or not depends on whether he puts his passion for a ring before his loyalty to his team. He might go and chuck a Malone and get traded to a championship contender in his last year :p

Twolves management has to build him a better surrounding cast as quickly as they can and even if they do, KG still has to learn to hog the ball just a little bit more. He doesn't take control enough.
I don't think its a case of wolves management doing something for KG, but KG doing something for the wolves. He had a pretty off season (by his MVP standards), so once he's back on track, the rest of the team should follow suit

Random_87

HSC
N/A
I dont think you can blame KG to much for last year, Cassell and Sprewell were shit and they dont have to many other 'real' scoring options other than Wally scezerbiac (or however u spell it).... The question is, can the cast that surround KG get it back on track?thats what they needd the maost, and I dont think its KG who can spark them, I think they need to spark themselves.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)