NBA passion (1 Viewer)

M@C D@DDY

HSC
Fancis bad this yr Yao improving still not shaq level though will be in a few yrs Dallas climbing bak although still no D Garnett MVP hands down how can he not 25-15-5-5 every night wat do u expect hope melo wins rookies although LBJ problbi weill get it Boozer to get most improved and Artest will get best D player

felix_js

lost
HSC
N/A
Originally posted by copious
yeah he'll be mvp hands down. and i hope bob sura gets the most improved award, his stats ahev nearly tripled.

bob sura is the man! he got consecutive triple doubles.....its probably because the hawks really suck though

copious

Linbo rox my sox
HSC
Originally posted by M@C D@DDY
Fancis bad this yr Yao improving still not shaq level though will be in a few yrs Dallas climbing bak although still no D Garnett MVP hands down how can he not 25-15-5-5 every night wat do u expect hope melo wins rookies although LBJ problbi weill get it Boozer to get most improved and Artest will get best D player
yao becoming shaq level? i dont think so!! . he wont even be close.

felix_js

lost
HSC
N/A
well yao has more upside...if youre gonna build a team around someone, yao would be the man. if you need to win today, you'd take shaq

HSC
nah i dont think you can compare yao with shaq....different gameplay man. like yao aint dominant..and i really doubt he will be as dominant as shaq...but yeah he has mad touch on his shot. i compare him with 'keem and ewing.

i dont know about the most improved...lol...could be posey tho.

roy will go to melo if he gets the nuggets to the playoffs..

M@C D@DDY

HSC
Yao got touch and hands shaq diff player but they both gonna be legends still he won't b worse statistically than shaq

reno2004

Retired Member - 1/12/04
HSC
N/A
Yao and Shaq have diff games. Shaq is way more physical cause of his size ( sideways of course). Yao is more a player with good touch and not too much physical presence, sort of david robinson and ewing. Yao will still be a mad player though.

I so hope melo gets rookie of year, lebron has done really well, but the fact that there was sooo much hype around his game and everyone, but maybe melo, was in the shadows, makes me not want him to get it.

krn_boy

YES! Nuggets made the playoffs!!!

I like the Kings as well, but I wanted them to lose today, because I really wanted Nuggets to make the post-season. Kings should still be able to win the Pacific Division and no.2 seed anyway because their last game is against Golden State.

Last edited:
HSC
yeah i kinda wanted the nuggets to make playoffs

but i also wanted the blazers to get in as well...cant satisfy all my wants i guess

felix_js

lost
HSC
N/A
jazz miss for the first time in 20 years, blazers in 21 years....sloan for coach of the year, a bunch of randoms just missing the playoffs. kudos to him

HSC
randoms? ak47!!!

and didnt they acquire keon clark? who got injured or something...and was never seen again?

heheh

felix_js

lost
HSC
N/A
yeah and harpring was gone for the season too. what about the grizz, just saw the game this morning and hubie brown will also be a good chance for coach of the year

HSC
the playoffs are set!

minni wins west and will face the nuggets!!!

knicks vs nets looks like a mad matchup...same as heat vs hornets!! who wouldve thought the heat would get home court advantage after last year! go heat!

but yeah...bucks are fuked...lol they play the pistons...they're gone

ok i just checked nba.com
and lakers just won in double OT...while the kings lost to....the warriors

that means....rockets vs lakers!!!!

Last edited:

M@C D@DDY

HSC
lakers should go through good matchup dallas vs kings should b good can't wait

felix_js

lost
HSC
N/A
the kings suck ass, get rid of webber, that guy is a cancer

going on form, the wolves and spurs look very hot, but its the playoffs and anything can happen...

whatabout marquis daniels tearing it up for the mavs, one of the mavs are gonna get traded next year i reckon, waaaaay too many stars

HSC
hm i dont think much of the mavs...

they seriously need some defense there

i wasnt too happy when they brought antoine walker there..i also didnt like the vanexel-jamison trade....especially after last year's playoffs...

so yeah...to hell with the mavs mark cuban doesnt know shit

im gonna go with my all time favourtie team...the knicks!!

reno2004

Retired Member - 1/12/04
HSC
N/A
I think KG will do the job and take the T-wolves to the West finals at least. In the end i think it will be Spurs v Pacers in championship series, with the Pacers winning, just cause i think it is about time an Eastern Conference team won the title.

felix_js

lost
HSC
N/A
mens basketball shown on free to air tv? maybe in a million years......

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)