NBA passion (1 Viewer)

slammindas

WTF NBA thread! Ball is ma life, if im not playin it im watchin it or im playin it on the X box. Miami are gon be hot next season. Shaq will finally be able to play to his full force cause ppl are actually gona get the ball to him unlike last season wit greedy kobe who would just try take it to the rack and do nothing, or he'd pop silly 3's and draw back iron. + there will be the side kik dwayne wade who will be runnin the lanes and throwin down crazy dunks cant wait. Any of u guys into streetball too? My fav players in streetball are alimo and sik wit it.

by the way copious, who them hotties in ur display

Tommy_Lamp

Coco
HSC
i dont like streetball at all, i dont find what they do very impressive and ive played organised ball to long so i find their rule breahing amusing

reno2004

Retired Member - 1/12/04
HSC
N/A
Streetball is alright just to look at the mad moves that they pull off. I would find watchin a full game of streetball annoying, for the reasons mentioned by Tommy.

slammindas

You dont find what they do impressive? they got better handles and hops than many of the NBA players. Dont you think ally's from halfway take skill? man ur a fool at the rucker at new york they have the EBC, Nba players go down and get cut up. Sure they also dominate but if u dont think streetball stuff is impressive than somethings wrong wit u. By the way id cross u up one on one so rest ur ankles before i put them to rest

Tommy_Lamp

Coco
HSC
lol, i can guarantee u that if u put a streetballer in a one on one match with an NBA player they would get cained..oh and hops? yer Lebron and Kobe and Vince and Gerald Wallce and T-Mac and j-rich and fred jones, they cant jump for shit

oh and tony parker and marbury and francis and bibby, na they cant dribble..dont be fooled by there showmanship, it means nothing in real basketball

Tommy_Lamp

Coco
HSC
oh and slammindas i wouldnt think that u would "break my ankles", ive played against enuff streetballers at the state tryouts to know how to destroy them

slammindas

ey man i said many of the NBA players not all of em. I still have much love for all the playas out ther doin ther thang in the NBA dont get me wrong. But the fact is they have show skills that arent seen in the NBA. As for you u say u 'tried out' against some streetballers, well i guess u didnt try hard enough ey. id bust yo ass down leave u on the ground like it was a crime scene

Tommy_Lamp

Coco
HSC
umm noo..i didnt try out against them, they came and tried out for the state team i was in, the turned up to the first 3 training sessions then never turned up again because we annihilated them

slammindas

man wat the hell kinda state team is that. Just lettin random ballers try out must have been pretty desperate to replace the personal they had cause yall had a lack of game. If ur in the youth league,state league or ABA circut ill be seeing u soon. Midnite till noon i work on my game, to put ballers like u to shame.

Tommy_Lamp

Coco
HSC
dude, have u ever played proffessional ball? its called open tryouts, even the denver nuggets have em, you have like 5 tryouts, then the team gets cut to 20, then u have about 3 weeks of development and then it gets cut down to 12 and thats the team

put ballers like me too shame, first off all, i stopped playing last year because i have my HSC this year and i realise i have other priorities, if i wanted to i couldve made NBL, it really isnt that hard..i was easily ripping up state seeing that i was a tall scoring point guard, and its gonna take more then tricky crossovers to put me to shame

slammindas

lol no i havent played professional ball haha. ive only got the title of and1 under 18's champ. Stopeed ball for the hsc, u aint a true baller than thats for sure just some nerd cunt who's on board of studies all day and posts like 9 times a day or watever.
Anyways seeing as u think ur so good why dont we play wen u hav time

slammindas

um......hsc or pro ball? thats a fuckin tough choice i gota say hahah
marcovic did his hsc and played pro

Last edited:

Tommy_Lamp

Coco
HSC
umm..obviously u dont know the NBL

the average pay for an NBL player is 25k, in my target field, its 345k

you know Michael Kingma? He won a championship with the sydney kings

i used to play basketball with him in local comp, he drove a 23 yr old car and lived with his parents..so if u ask me, i have my priorities straight.

there is no way you can make the NBA without being either 6"6' or taller and/or super fast with a killer jump shot, i dont mean hitting 80% during warmups, i mean hitting 95%+ during warmups, so dont fool yourself

Tommy_Lamp

Coco
HSC
slammindas said:
lol no i havent played professional ball haha. ive only got the title of and1 under 18's champ. Stopeed ball for the hsc, u aint a true baller than thats for sure just some nerd cunt who's on board of studies all day and posts like 9 times a day or watever.
Anyways seeing as u think ur so good why dont we play wen u hav time
im a nerd? so because i care about my future im a geek?

well you know, fuck you and call me a geekl, because id rather be that and successful then a "streetballer" proballer wannabe wholl probably end up living in a ghetto, but youll be proud because you have a "rep"

slammindas

lol now ur askin me to define the slang. you need to go out, get out of the house, get off board of studies wit da ball and learn some things for urself

Tommy_Lamp

Coco
HSC
dude, your a stupid tryhard with dreams that i left behind when i turned 8. be realistic, do you really think that you can make a living out of basketball?
look at the number of players in the good leagues, now look at the amount of people in the world, great odds huh

felix_js

lost
HSC
N/A
Tommy_Lamp said:
you know Michael Kingma? He won a championship with the sydney kings
wooooookieeeee

bring him back to the kings, we need someone to cheer for
remember the 3 he got, the whole place went nuts :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)