Nazi notes (1 Viewer)

emily

ok, i may be starting this a little late, but what topics are you guys including? as in, are you all just following the sylabus dot points?

thing is, i figure weimar prolly wont get asked, and surely they can't ask racism again, so i just don't know if i can be bothered!!

jgirl:).....

yeah just do all the dot points from the syllabus - and i wouldnt rule out weimar! still possible!

adamj

I think Weimar is probably going to appear this year or at least one aspect of it.

leeraff

HSC
yeh Weimar has a big chance, eg perhaps a question like

"How did the collaspe of the Weimar Republic lead to the rise of Hitler and the Nazi party"

Gregor Samsa

That Guy
HSC
This is annoying me.. I've been trying to follow the syllabus, and there is so much to write about under each point. It's beneficial in one sense, but... I've written about 20 pages of notes and I'm only up to 'Transformation Of Social and Cultural Life'. :(

What points are least likely to be asked? (I realise this is a question that can't be properly answered, but still.)

Alexander

Gold Member
Generally, they try to make the question around the middle of the key features. This lets you talk about the bits before and after, so you can show a better understanding of the whole course--it is just one essay.

emily

personally i really don't think they are going to ask a direct weimar question (eg, how did nationalism help the nazis into power) but i could be very wrong. i also don't think they are going to be overly specific - how can the nazis be considered a totalitarian state or why did the war end or anything, more likely to be very general.

thats just what you said tho alexander so hey :)

i have finished my notes, however realise that i have been too brief as i wrote an essay this morning and didn't have enough to fill it (not good). however, don't go the other way - coz you'll hate yourself if you don't have enough time to fit all the detail you want in!!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)