Nazi Germany (1 Viewer)

dandaman

duz neone know how to structure dis essay???

'assess the impact of nationalism on Germany between 1928-1945'

braindrainedAsh

Journalist
HSC
Perhaps you could talk about how the Nazis used German feelings of nationalism to gain support in the period between 1928 and 33 (E.g. appealed to the bruised pride of Germans after Versailles, promised a stronger Germany, etc). You could then perhaps talk about the impact of nationalism on foreign policy (e.g. lebensraum, Anschluss with Austria), the influence of German nationalism on shaping Nazi racial policy (e.g. anti-Semitism, Aryan Supremacy) and the Volksgemeinschaft. You could then talk about the war for 39-45... but since we haven't done much on the war in class (I need to study it... we only skimmed over it!) I can't help you much on that. I hope this helps.

Last edited:

dandaman

thanks buddy

wot about economic policy? the whole thing about autarky etc??
basically my idea is that is bloody-well shaped everything but its impossible to write all that in an exam

braindrainedAsh

Journalist
HSC
Yeah, economic policy is another one. It might be best just to focus on a few key points and cover them more comprehensively, rather than skim over a ton of points. Perhaps you could have a contention like "Nationalism impacted upon the rise of Nazis to power, as well as many aspects of Nazi policy, for example this, this and that" so that way you don't have to talk about everything.... it's a pretty broad question!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)