Napoleon - good or not? (1 Viewer)

AlleyCat

Singing me and Julio
HSC
Re: is napoleon perdis bad for me?

i dont understand why anyone would begin to use NP, i mean the FOUNDER of the brand looks like a bad tranny, the models come from australias next top model and the SAs look like truck stop hookers.

-may-cat-

Tired Member
HSC

NP make up is terrible, but their skin care products can be really good.

bluemoon2

HSC

i bought np because its expensive so i assumed u get wat u pay for :confused: thats why i kinda skipped trying things like maybelline.. ok i'll switch haha.. wats a "good" brand for eye makeup? meaning its simple to use (like no powder) and isnt too bad for ur skin? thanks :)

David Spade

Banned
HSC
N/A

not bad for you, but it's shit fucking make up for the price

David Spade

Banned
HSC
N/A

not bad for you, but it's shit fucking make up for the price
totally wish id never bought the shit. the foundation is like Australis foundation. thick and totally doesnt blend well

faggot of a brand

Lori.

HSC

i bought np because its expensive so i assumed u get wat u pay for :confused: thats why i kinda skipped trying things like maybelline.. ok i'll switch haha.. wats a "good" brand for eye makeup? meaning its simple to use (like no powder) and isnt too bad for ur skin? thanks :)
The Body Shop :eek:

Skeeta

HSC

Naps is an oompa loompa. The colour match is exact.

tinfoilhat

HSC

mineral makeup is good, maybelline has a good one
only poweder/foundation that doesnt make my face itchy

girloflowers

HSC

I wouldn't use napoleon if they paid me.
There's nothign wrong with the makeup (except for all of the -rebranded- foundations are yellow based. which means you turn out orange unless you're yellow toned already.)
I o have a huge problem with the insane markups though.
The eyeshadows they are rebranding was origingally abooout $3 USD... maybe 6 or 7 AUD.
Hi everyone, are you enoying being humongously ripped off?
Stick to MAC and Bobbi Brown, better quality and you know you're not reeally being ipped off.

wixxy2348

goldmambo #5.
HSC

I find with Napoleon, it STICKS... and it pretty hard to get off. Which is fine, of course, unless you really want to go for a natural look.
I don't use makeup anyway so eh.

johony

HSC

pfft 60 dollars?

girls, just get those $10 make up kits from toys r us and use those for your formal.
men can't tell the difference.

Last edited by a moderator:

^CoSMic DoRiS^^

makes the woosh noises
HSC

pfft 60 dollars?

girls, just get those $10 make up kits from toys r us and use those for your formal.
men can't tell the difference.
This. lol toys r us.

Who seriously gets their makeup ''done'' for their school formal...unless you're a complete nong who can't apply foundation properly or something :confused:

johony

HSC

This. lol toys r us.

Who seriously gets their makeup ''done'' for their school formal...unless you're a complete nong who can't apply foundation properly or something :confused:
idk

too many girls who want to be a 'princess' but spending cash on something they can do themselves

Uncle

Banned
HSC

use the one at toy r us, because one time use. except maybe use again for you planned wedding your dad set you up with,

laniani

HSC
I did, for my yr 12 formal. Was happy, then I got home and the foundation colour was a bit iffy and i had to bronze up the rest of my body to match my face.
but I still liked it....lol...they made my eyes amazing.
plus i got a mascara and eyeshadow included. fav eye shadow

ppaaiiggee9

HSC
At the start of the year I did some modeling for a girl who was taking the napolean course. She wasnt that great and the products were no better than maybellene or revelon the only difference was that they werent waterproof and revlon hasnt sold out to Target. lol ... MAC is the best make up around and instead of wasting your money getting it done professionally. Go to a Myer or DJ's which usually are the only places that sell MAC cosmetics and tell them you want to book in to buy some products for you to use at formal. just book in the day you want to get done and then you can pay for the products they use on you and get the whole bottles to use the rest of the year or however long it will last. and the best thing is if you dont like it you wont have to buy it or can simply tell them to take it off and try a differnt way. it will probly cost around double a normal make up session but you will have the effects last alot longer.

AlleyCat

Singing me and Julio
HSC
mac foundation is shit.
their lipsticks are the best though.
i like make up for ever or stila eyeshadows and foundation, urban decay eyeliners and chanel blush.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)