nails (1 Viewer)

HSC
What colour are yours at the moment? are they short/long? Natural/Fake? French tips??

At the moment mine are short and dark dark red..

getting sick of the colour though, about time to change it.

HSC
haha yeah, it sucks cause shades of red/pink are pretty much the only colours that look good.

bright blue n shit.. its like WTF

Josie

Everything's perfect!
HSC
When mine are painted, it's usually dark blue :p But accessory colour coordination has never really been one of my concerns. :p

karoooh

HSC
EDIT: ^ Heh. :eek:

Mine are medium length, but I'll probably do them tonight and make em short and fire engine red. I HATE nail colours that aren't red, pink or black; they're the only ones that look nice on nails IMO.

^CoSMic DoRiS^^

makes the woosh noises
HSC
mine are medium length-long, natural, and just nicely manicured with some clear polish on top. just the way i like them.

Lori.

HSC
mine are coral, natural, short.

I love Inglot for colour, they have about 200 different colours, and cheap too :)

PrettyVacant

HSC
I don't do anything with my nails. =( I can't be bothered.

bassqueen16

HSC
mine WERE dark blue, medium-long till about yesterday, then i just got rid of all the nailpolish and they are au naturale, but i dunno if I can be bothered getting them done, if i did itd only be a french polish, i hate fake nails they look ugly imo

AlleyCat

Singing me and Julio
HSC
I'm back from my daring escapades and near death encounter with 3 berry-ricotta pancakes.
Hey what about you, my darling? Your Man-meat go well? Or were you sitting in the rain in the botanical gardens wearing shorts and a wife beater eating medium rare steaks by yourself?

Come to Purple Sneakers on Friday. That goes for the rest of you in this forum. Purple Sneakers.

AlleyCat

Singing me and Julio
HSC
Oh yeah, Sunday.

If my lungs have recovered and my blisters haven't infected then I'll be up for that. Otherwise...I'm in so much pain right now.

Our girly-cafe meat was so awesome. Jealous?

HSC
Haha Pj Party @ Sneakers 2nite. $5 If U Wear Ur Pj's

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)