N Award (1 Viewer)

P

pLuvia

It's kind of hard not being able to do the SC. To get an N-award in one subject you have to get three N-award warnings, then you fail the subject

A l

HSC
N/A
If you get an N award for a particular assessment task then you must show satisfactory completion of that task or outcome to your teacher/principal or else your whole School Certificate is in jeopardy. This applies for ALL School Certificate courses. If you cannot satisfactorily meet the requirements for the School Certificate then you will be halted from continuing into the Preliminary/HSC courses.

Forbidden.

Banned
HSC
A l said:
If you get an N award for a particular assessment task then you must show satisfactory completion of that task or outcome to your teacher/principal or else your whole School Certificate is in jeopardy. This applies for ALL School Certificate courses. If you cannot satisfactorily meet the requirements for the School Certificate then you will be halted from continuing into the Preliminary/HSC courses.
you can always appeal to yer principal ... but i suck at english and completed all asessments JUST satisfactorily and got D

English - Internal Mark: D
English - External Mark: Band 4 - Mark 73 /100

No Ns for mee ... as long as you make a serious attempt in ALL courses you wont get an N ...

EDIT:

belz888 said:
if u get n award in maths, english, science, history, Geography or PDHPE den u dont get sc
Simple as that !

ALL means ALL, including PDHPE and all other courses including yer electives ... I did PDHPE this year for 3 weeks and it sucked hard ... dropped it for SLR (Sport, Life and Recreation)

Last edited:

hopeles5ly

Take Me Higher.
HSC
N/A
f3nr15 said:
you can always appeal to yer principal ... but i suck at english and completed all asessments JUST satisfactorily and got D

English - Internal Mark: D
English - External Mark: Band 4 - Mark 73 /100

No Ns for mee ... as long as you make a serious attempt in ALL courses you wont get an N ...

EDIT:

Simple as that !

ALL means ALL, including PDHPE and all other courses including yer electives ... I did PDHPE this year for 3 weeks and it sucked hard ... dropped it for SLR (Sport, Life and Recreation)
Why would you pick SLR? it doesn't count towards your uai. or are you just doing it so you can make up for the 12units?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)