myunsw thing sucks (1 Viewer)

Minai

Alumni
HSC
Uni Grad
did you have the right UAC code for that course?

if anything, go in person to UNSW at either New South Q, or go directly to the School of Electrical Engineering (I assume) and ask them to fix it.

Li0n

spiKu
HSC
minai im not that stupid as to choose the wrong uac code, i feel somewhat offended

Minai

Alumni
HSC
Uni Grad
read the second part of my post then.

gman03

HSC
It appears that EET has not made a program code for Photonics Eng / MBioMed. You should follow what Minai suggests, that is:

* go directly to the front desk of EET; OR
* attend the EET advising session and ask for help; OR
* email Gladys Fong (you can find her email in EET website) and ask for help

Informations and emails can be found on EET website http://scoff.ee.unsw.edu.au/document/enrolment_2005.htm

Get help before 28 January, which I suppose is the deadline of offer acceptance.

Li0n

spiKu
HSC
I already accepted my offer etc, because i called the EET office up, and although she didn't explain why there isn't a code for photonics she said i should pick the correct subjects which comply with the photonics degree (even though im not even able to do that).

But thanks minai and gman, sorry for being harsh minai ^_^

ace

is retired
HSC
Li0n said:
I already accepted my offer etc, because i called the EET office up, and although she didn't explain why there isn't a code for photonics she said i should pick the correct subjects which comply with the photonics degree (even though im not even able to do that).

But thanks minai and gman, sorry for being harsh minai ^_^
Even though you are doing that, make sure with the EET office, that Photonics will be on your testamur. Nothing like getting the wrong advice, working from that advice on good conscience, then later on finding EET will screw you over by not even listing the degree on your offical transcript, then denying your original conversation with person X.

Just something for thought. I know people who have been screwed like that before, doing subjects based on information from faculities, then having to take extra subjects / fighting with the faculty to get there degree recognised.

Grobus

Laughing Boy
HSC
Heres a photo of me trying to figure out how the f*** to use myUNSW last year:

Li0n

spiKu
HSC
lol @ the email from Gladys Fong

"
Our School have the program of BE in EE with Mbiomed and the program of BE in Telecom with MBiomed. It seems that you are mentioning something about BE in Photonics with MBiomed, right? On the UAC website, I cannot find the program of BE in Photonics with MBiomed, would you please let me know where did you see it on UAC? As far as I know, we have no such program in Photonics so far. Please reply. Thanks.
"

Person INSIDE the uni, refers to the UAC book, when the dumbitch should know that Photonics engineering (the single degree) itself doesn't even have its own UAC number (its the same as electrical)

I sigh...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)