Myspace (1 Viewer)

Ranger Stacie

hollaback girl
HSC
Ok this isnt about games but I didnt know where else to post this. My Myspace doesent work anymore on my computer and it used to- ot just goes to an error message. It just stopped aworking all of a sudden and I dont know how to fix it. ALl the other websites work fine. I have checked the settings and they are all enabled so I dont know what else it could be? It works fine on other computers. Please help!

Ranger Stacie

hollaback girl
HSC
no its been going on for several months, and i can use myspace on other computers, its definitley my computer. I am running a virus scan but i dont think it could be a virus?

Bacilli

Hypocritical gump
HSC
N/A
Ranger Stacie said:
no its been going on for several months, and i can use myspace on other computers, its definitley my computer. I am running a virus scan but i dont think it could be a virus?

Click here, www.myspace.com and tell me where it takes you? provide any error messages which appear ect..

Thanks

Ranger Stacie

hollaback girl
HSC
s-AINT said:
Click here, www.myspace.com and tell me where it takes you? provide any error messages which appear ect..

Thanks
This is the error message:
Internet Explorer cannot display the webpage

Most likely causes:
You are not connected to the Internet.
The website is encountering problems.
There might be a typing error in the address.

What you can try:
Diagnose Connection Problems

More information

and sometimes it goes to a search msn website

jumb

mr jumb
HSC
Could be virus or something that tries to redirect you. People, esp little girls, who fill up their pages with colour and flash using other sites, always end up putting dodgy scripts on there.

My solution: Download firefox and use it.

Ranger Stacie

hollaback girl
HSC
ok i cleared my cache, and I ranan AVG virus scan that said there was no virus. and Jumb, I already have firefox as well as internet explorer and it doesent work on either browser. I have no idea what i can do to fix it!

z600

Sigh.....
HSC
Start using facebook, xanger or msn myspace!

Download firefox and try that

Bacilli

Hypocritical gump
HSC
N/A
Download, install and run the following program:

Hijackthis

http://filehippo.com/download/56a9139cfd93d0248013b81abfd95b60/download/

When you install this program, don't install on the desktop or within the temp files, please install within its own directory. For example, C:\\Program files\hijackthis

So, you download the hijackthis program, and you will then see the hijackthis program file on the desktop. Go to start, click run and type C:\\program files

Now that you're within program folders, create a new folder naming it hijackthis. Cut the hijackthis.exe program you see on the desktop, and paste it within the folder (C:\\program files\hijackthis) you had just created.

Restart the computer and run the program by clicking on the start button, then run and type C:\\program files\hijackthis\HiJackThis_v2.exe. Now, when the program loads, click (Do a system scan and save a logfile), or locate the main menu tab, and then click (Do a system scan and save a logfile).

Once the program has finished scanning your computer, it will provide a log which includes all registry items. Copy and paste the log text within a message, and PM the pasted text to me.

Thanks

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)