Myspace vs Facebook (1 Viewer)

1harkina

HSC
which do you use more
i used to use myspace but im so over it now and facebook entertains me with all the applications.

Last edited:

powerdrive

HSC
yeh the apps and groups on facebook are fun, but i think myspace is better for talking to people, like with the bulletins and showing off ur profile

ur_inner_child

.%$^!@&^#(*!?.%$^?!.
HSC
bulletins and "showing of your profile" is exactly what irritates me about myspace.

The mass amounts of bandwidth the 16 year old girls take with their sparkly text and background, mountains upon mountains of pics/spam etc, and having massive trouble to merely post a comment.

Meanwhile facebook lets you collapse the shitty applications, which are shit.

K

katie_tully

FB>MYSPACE

my net shits itself whenever i go onto a myspace page that is heavily adorned with fucking sparkles
that said, my net also shits iself when i go onto a FB that is adorned with 87598723659837693 applications

the only thing that annoys me about FB are the excessive application invites

Evilo

HSC
ur_inner_child said:
bulletins and "showing of your profile" is exactly what irritates me about myspace.

The mass amounts of bandwidth the 16 year old girls take with their sparkly text and background, mountains upon mountains of pics/spam etc, and having massive trouble to merely post a comment.

Meanwhile facebook lets you collapse the shitty applications, which are shit.
+1

FB>myspace
but FB will soon be ruined by the excessive use of "super wall" and "graffiti" that will kill bandwidth.

Azamakumar

bannèd
HSC

Evilo

HSC
Malfoy, I dont see the point of having a facebook page if people cant contact you through the wall.??

I've got a few small apps - my heritage, super poke, and compare people.
I used to have that friend wheel application, and timetables but i removed them.

Evilo

HSC
fair enough, ive got all my privacy setting maxed out too, but ive got the wall turned on.

HSC
myspace

facebook gives me the shits, i check it for like 30 seconds once every few days, it's just .. yeah, i don't like it.

Boxxxhead

Local hairy ethnic man
HSC
I'm sick of myspace, it has so much emphasis on profiles.. and all people do is post those random surveys and post bulletins annoying us to comment their pics so people can go "OMG you look so hot!" so they feel more secure about themselves.. Facebook has SOME good applications and it feels more like people are communicating, but it's going to go downhill when applications like the flirting one and the ones where you need to add 20 people become more of a part of facebook. Still, facebook > myspace.

MSN rips all of them in the end.

risole91

I'm Coming Home
HSC
i use myspace and msn.

and i havent yet joined the face book era.

oh and bebo sucks.

MaNiElla

HSC
N/A
risole91 said:
i use myspace and msn.

and i havent yet joined the face book era.

oh and bebo sucks.
Yeah, Bebo's the worst :uhhuh:

beentherdunthat

HSC
i have a bebo and a facebook. But i like facebook more, there's more people on that, and i hate geting blinded by all the sparkles and colours when i open a profile on bebo adorned with people taking fotos of themselves in the mirror.

i'm sorry i find that so gay.

eliseliselise

HSC
i think facebook is more community orientated than myspace, but myspace lets you be alot more creative in terms of profiles, which i like because it gives me something to waste my time on. but i really like the facebook commenting/wall-writing system-- so speedy!! they both seem to suck off each other though, with the whole photo-tagging business. that is so facebook.
i would use facebook ALOT more if more of my companions used it, but they don't... and i really like myspace bulletins. so much entertainment....
FB applications are crap.

Russdog

russell
HSC
i spend a lot more time on facebook, but myspace is just so much better.

kokodamonkey

HSC
myspace is slow.. im sick of people with huge egos taking it in their stride to post a bulletin every 5minutes.. That kind of action gets them deleted off friends list.. Where as with facebook im sick of getting tons of zombie bites and do you know your they/their/they're's tests n stuff

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)