myMQ (1 Viewer)

speed2

HSC
hey guys i enrolled on friday and was wondering when new students will be able to use myMQ.

HSC
N/A
Hmm... can't you use it now? You should have been given your password on enrollment day.

MrRock

HSC
I also enrolled on friday and wasn't aware of any password we received. We had to change our student id password from the default one which was to do with our birth date but i cannot find any other password. Was there a specific sheet of paper it should be on (eg the tax invoice/enrolment sheet) or a certain place we were meant to receive it (sam registration/ computer timetable entry etc)???
Does anyone know when we will be able to access it if not now???

AsyLum

Premium Member
HSC
N/A
How to login

Your username for myMQ is your Student ID Number.

Your initial password is the same as your original MQID password. This password consists of two random characters followed by your date of birth. (For example, if Lisa was born on 31 March 1984, and her random characters were %k, her password would be %k310384.)

If you require help with your original MQID password, please visit the IT Help page.

Your login details are always transmitted securely over the internet.
Here you go.

flamezy

HSC
The password that we changed during enrolment was for estudent.

According to the MQ site, "New students will receive this information in a letter after their enrolment."

Hopefully sometime during this week.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)