My teacher hates me. (1 Viewer)

Jeee

Banned
HSC
What do I do? My LS teacher loathes me. Seriously, I don't know why, but she absolutely hates my guts! Every other student in my class agrees that she treats me badly and differently. People have approached me and asked me why she hates me so much!!
Whenever I ask a question, involve myself in a class discussion she puts me down - which she does not do to any other student.
I have done absolutely nothing to her. Anyway, I feel as if her hate for me has been affecting my marks. In two of my assessments, I feel that she has taken marks off because she detests me. Guys, I'm telling you, the look in her eyes! She wants to murder me...
It's so unfair. I've spoken to the head teacher, and I mentioned it to them, but nothing has been done. I hate going to LS because I'll see her, and no matter how much hard work and study, or how well I perform in the tests, I know she'll deduct marks.
What do I do?... I'm so sick and tired of it.

Absolutezero

real human bean
HSC
N/A
Bring it up with the higher authority. You're not allowed to be singled out as a student like that.

Last edited:

runoutofsleep

AUTISM IS NOT HOLLAND
HSC
bring it up with a higher authoriteeee. your not alloweeeeed to be singleeed out as a studeeeent likeeee thateeeee

HSC
What do I do? My LS teacher loathes me. Seriously, I don't know why, but she absolutely hates my guts! Every other student in my class agrees that she treats me badly and differently. People have approached me and asked me why she hates me so much!!
Whenever I ask a question, involve myself in a class discussion she puts me down - which she does not do to any other student.
I have done absolutely nothing to her. Anyway, I feel as if her hate for me has been affecting my marks. In two of my assessments, I feel that she has taken marks off because she detests me. Guys, I'm telling you, the look in her eyes! She wants to murder me...
It's so unfair. I've spoken to the head teacher, and I mentioned it to them, but nothing has been done. I hate going to LS because I'll see her, and no matter how much hard work and study, or how well I perform in the tests, I know she'll deduct marks.
What do I do?... I'm so sick and tired of it.
me 2

Absolutezero

real human bean
HSC
N/A
bring it up with a higher authoriteeee. your not alloweeeeed to be singleeed out as a studeeeent likeeee thateeeee<!-- google_ad_section_end --></SPAN>
Exactly. :)

inhinyero

HSC
Maybe because you act as bitch in her class, that's why. Or you're showing as if you know everything more than she knows. It's nature for all teachers to feel like they're the authority, and no one shall invade and destruct their rules. Maybe you are the deviant of the class, the brainy one who shows off too hard to the point that your teacher got irritated at you.

Remember that what's on her mind is, I am the teacher and you are just my student. What you can do is like this: Yes, probably i am your student, and this time I will show you how a student teaches his teacher! LOL. See and savor the fruits of your brainy-bitch-deviant attitude

Jeee

Banned
HSC
Maybe because you act as bitch in her class, that's why. Or you're showing as if you know everything more than she knows. It's nature for all teachers to feel like they're the authority, and no one shall invade and destruct their rules. Maybe you are the deviant of the class, the brainy one who shows off too hard to the point that your teacher got irritated at you.

Remember that what's on her mind is, I am the teacher and you are just my student. What you can do is like this: Yes, probably i am your student, and this time I will show you how a student teaches his teacher! LOL. See and savor the fruits of your brainy-bitch-deviant attitude
No, I don't act like a bitch and I'm not the 'bad kid'. I'm always kind to her, hoping that this shiat gets better somehow. But you make a valid point on the latter. Maybe I should stop talking in class discussions, so as not to 'demean' her authority somehow.

ClockworkSoldier

Clockwork Army
HSC
Hm. The amount of trolls inhabiting BOS at the current time is rather pathetic.

At least they are entertaining.

If keeping quiet doesn't work, and talking to the head teacher/principal doesn't get you anywhere, contact your local Board of Studies rep. If the situation warrants it they will send out a supervisor to issue a warning and monitor the teachers behavior.

rokkuguhyo

HSC
Probably try to enlist the help of another Legal Studies teacher, explain what your problem is, and take your exam/assessment task results to get remarked by them.

If the teacher finds that you deserve more marks than you were actually given, they should take it up with the head teacher themselves, and try to sort it out.

Or, if that doesn't work, is there any way you can change classes?

XPac2

HSC
shoot her and several other students on a monday, maybe someone will write a song about it like u so obviously want them to do.

supermike

HSC
N/A
r u sure u did nothing wrong??? its pretty odd lol such intense hatred towards someone whos innocent. maybe u just resemble someone who did bad things to her, thats all. my adviced be to confront her, face to face, alone, and ask her wat her problem is!!!

X>

Jeee

Banned
HSC
punch her right in the baby maker
I wish.
She went nuts at me a couple of days ago because I needed to go to the room next door.
Her yelling at me infront of my classmates: 'I'm legally responsible for you, if YOU TRIP OVER...I WILL LOSE MY JOB.'
Any other student: 'Oh, alright. But be quick.'

ARGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
!@#$%^&*&^%$#$%^&*&^%$#@
IT'S NOT FAIRRR! She's so mean to me :(
:burn::burn::burn::burn::burn::burn::burn::burn::burn:

Lukybear

HSC
Obviously she has treated you unfairly and is very inappropriate conduct. So rage, rage, against her. Perhaps threaten to sue her and report her to DOE if she dosent give you good marks from now on. Use this to your advantage! Blackmail has its purposes in society!

HSC
Hmm that really, really sucks. I think our teacher was really frustrating this year and always complained to us how we're the worst class he's ever had with alternating bouts of we're his favourite class. I guess it was different for us 'cause he was collectively aweful to our whole class and this allowed for our class to bond even closer with each other and ignore him. If your teacher is anything like mine then asking them what is the problem may not help, and if you suggest feedback they'll act all pissed off like you're disobeying their authority. But this started in Year 12, not Year 11 and we only have one legal class in our school. So here are some options, some already mentioned by others:

i) Talk to your head of Social Sciences, discuss what exactly is the problem and give examples of how your teacher has singled you out. You may feel more comfortable asking some of your friends to come with you. They (social science head) may supervise a lesson and see how your teacher behaves, but obviously your teacher may act differently with someone monitoring them. If you get prior permission maybe you can voice record classes or something to demonstrate how you are unfairly singled out on a regular basis with physical evidence.

ii) If your social science head doesn't help, talk to you your year advisor/deputy principal/principal. Hopefully they can help at least a little or at least make your teacher aware that she is being cautioned for maltreating students.

iii) See if you can switch to another legal studies class if there are any. Get your parents to call the school/ write a letter requesting this for greater sense of authority to your request. Make it clear that you have special circumstances or whatever that should enable you to switch classes, instead of just because you like one teacher better than another.

iv) If you can't switch classes see if you can try doing legal studies through open high school (however I know someone who attempted this and quit because they found it wasn't as helpful as class discussions,etc)

iv) As a last resort, it seems to me you're nearing the end of Year 11, and thus have the option to drop a subject. If you feel there is no other alternative, and you're reasonably happy and able to do well with your other subjects, drop Legal Studies. It may just bring your unneccesary stress down a little, hopefully.

I realise you've probably either tried some of these options without much use, or they don't really seem like desirable outcomes. Hopefully you can figure something out, though. Maybe your teacher will miraculously become nice? (Highly unlikely, but it happens).

Good luck!

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)