my subject activities (1 Viewer)

Wild Dan Hibiki

teh sex0r
HSC
has the "my student activities" section just closed? cause i enrolled in a subject but when i tried to make preferences for the timetable thing it said it was closed. i couldn't enrol in the subject before because there was some error in the system and the person told me that i had to try again later. now that the errors gone and i've enrolled into the subject i cant make any preferences. it says that it'll reopen on the 23rd and thats when the timetables come out. will they just automatically allocate me to the lectures and tuts cause i really dont want that. what can i do?

jase_

Moderator Jase
HSC
It's gone into sorting mode, as it says. It will reopen on the 23rd. You can no longer choose preferences. Once the sort is done, your timetable will be released, and then you can swap your classes with a class that has space if you want. If you still need to enrol into classes, then you can choose classes that still have spaces in them.

Well today was the last day for main round enrolments, so its a bit hard for students who had to enrol today. Basically, the late enrolments start on Monday, from which students will only be able to enrol into classes which still have spaces in them.

S

Shuter

What about those of us who say.. haven't enrolled yet?

Edit: ahhh

jase_

Moderator Jase
HSC
What I said above. You will have to allocate yourself into classes that have spaces in them.

Wild Dan Hibiki

teh sex0r
HSC
wat a load of crock, the girl told me to enrol in the subject when i got home, now that i'm home and enrolled into the subject i cant make prefs... they just better not give me screwed up times

Seraph

Now You've done it.......
HSC
N/A
it will end when this day is over... according to the UTS website you wont lose preference or anythign , as they will start sorting times now...

so technically u have around 2 more hours!!

Last edited:

SashatheMan

StudyforEver
HSC
N/A
can u people please select yuor subjects for wedsday and thursday , so i can get my prefenreces how i want. i really want them to be all in three days mon, tue and fri

Wild Dan Hibiki

teh sex0r
HSC
Seraph said:
it will end when this day is over... according to the UTS website you wont lose preference or anythign , as they will start sorting times now...

so technically u have around 2 more hours!!
but the my student activities page has the "My Subject Activities is currently unavailable to students whilst the second allocation sort is completed. The system will reopen on Wednesday 23 February." message.

F@CK!

S

Shuter

Hey count yourselfs lucky, I just have to pick out of whatever is left.

Panda Bear

arab chicks? :|
HSC
SashatheMan said:
can u people please select yuor subjects for wedsday and thursday , so i can get my prefenreces how i want. i really want them to be all in three days mon, tue and fri
only about 3-5 people here who post do science out of the hundreds man.

Seraph

Now You've done it.......
HSC
N/A
Wild Dan Hibiki said:
but the my student activities page has the "My Subject Activities is currently unavailable to students whilst the second allocation sort is completed. The system will reopen on Wednesday 23 February." message.

F@CK!

what really? when did u do this???

if it was today , yes mate too late

but if it was yesterday..... hmm maybe the 17th was the last day then??

Wild Dan Hibiki

teh sex0r
HSC
Seraph said:
what really? when did u do this???

if it was today , yes mate too late

but if it was yesterday..... hmm maybe the 17th was the last day then??
i enrolled yesterday, i got home to see if the enrolment for my last section worked and it did, but when i went to make my prefs it said it was closed.

Vangineer

Treehugger
HSC
stupid uni lol, they have the worst admin and admin systems...All is stuffed. i need to register for one subject tutorial, and if that does not got thru, i cant enrol in the subject. GEEZ!!!

epp1 that is. So atm, waiting for the 24th

Timmay

HSC
hey whats the deal with the subjects that have the "read only" thing and there arent any times, like theres 2 lectures that werent auto allocated and i couldnt put preferences in for, does that just not exist or ill get told about it at the first lecture/tute or whatever?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)