My Student Admin (1 Viewer)

Kathleen

fatmuscle SUX
HSC
My student admin is where u check ur results etc!

jase_

Moderator Jase
HSC
Online Student Record - Available Monday 26th July.
This is an online record which reflects all your academic studies to date. It includes information relating to all your courses (past and current) including exemptions, automatic credits, enrolled and passed subjects. It also calculates your cumulative credit points (ie. the number of credit points that you have gained). This online record is accessed via a link on the My Student Admin Results page.

Online Enrolment Advice - Available Monday 26th July.
This is an online advice which displays a list of subjects that you are currently enrolled in, as well as the classes which you are registered in for those subjects. You should always refer to this advice should you have any queries relating to your enrolment and class information. This online advice is accessed via a link on the My Student Admin Current Enrolments page.

Online Graduation Ceremony Registration - Available Monday 16th August.
Good news for graduating students! You will be able to register online for your graduation ceremony attendance for Spring 2004 in My Student Admin. You are also able to specify the number of guests you wish to bring to your graduation ceremony (note, the maximum number of guests is 3). This will be available on the 16th August and accessed via a 'Graduations Details' menu in My Student Admin.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)