My Story (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

AsyLum

Premium Member
HSC
N/A
o_O

thats the closest face i could conjure....

haha can someone explain wtf takuya is on ? and where i can get some :D

inasero

Reborn
HSC
ehhe banned i see.....well i have a question in hindsight- is korean or japanese more ordered? korean you say lexi? Wrong!- the correct answer is "Who gives a flying funk anyways?".

anyhows most of u know me so I shan't need to introduce myself...but hi to all and to wenhui- good luck with finding your rich taiwanese girl!

Taku2

Anarchist at heart
HSC
Don't worry I'll never return to this hell again. No one listened to me when I was being serious, so I decided to just lay back and join in the ignorance. Maybe one day you'll all see the real Japan for yourself.

And maybe one day I'll finally have the guts to kill myself so no one will ever have to put up with me again.

I even bought the suicide manual.

Toodulu

werd!
HSC
i'm going to miss takuya :(
here everyone *hands out a sense of humour*

Lexicographer

Retired 13 May 2006
HSC
I suppose I'll take the blame for Takuya's forcible departure. I must say that as a member I often found his posts hilarious, and the arguments were both fulfilling and comic. However, as moderator I had a duty to the forum and when the question was raised I honestly had nothing left to say in his defence. He was a great help in his early days, and sent everything up marvelously in his later days. Despite that, his posts and behaviour were considered "unacceptable".

[sigh] Such is the way of things.

j-belle

suki :D
HSC
N/A
I guess this post will mark my departure. I've asked Lazarus to "de-mod" me.

It's been nice getting to know some of you through this forum (you know who you are), and I hope some of you have found my posts to be somewhat informative.

I have many reasons for leaving this forum that I don't want to go into, but I have complete faith in Robert/Lexicographer, he did a great job before I came, and I'm sure he will continue to.

Farewell,

Yumi.

P.S. There is more to Japanese culture, than stereotyped Japanese pop culture. This is the end of my story here :wave:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)