My sad story (1 Viewer)

Panda Bear

arab chicks? :|
HSC
Evansy said:
You wonder why they leave your life, u never have the Balls to do anything about ur feelings. Some advice for you despite how hard it might be, u need to grow some fucking balls and do something about ur feelings. Iknow this islike completely different to wat i just said but like if u arent going to let it come to you then just grow some balls and do soemthing about it
directed at me? :eek:

S

Shuter

hiphophorray123 said:
no you should flirt with them ,get to know them , then tell them.
No you should just rohypnol them.

It's been a while since that jokes been used, I thought we should bring it back.

timrie6

HSC
N/A
david88 said:
Your not getting any of my sympathies you LOSER. You screwed up your life and people like you deserve what your getting and much more. I have an idea why don't you commit suicide one less LOSER in the universe. You should of chased her and chased if you really loved her. You should of followed her but now you have already given up. You LOSER. If it makes you feel better, she's probably doing a hotshot ,rich actor or lawyer who treats her like shit.
now now, thats a little over the top I think. These boards aren't for random , inane criticism

GSTARRAW

david88 said:
YOu call it SAD so obviously you want sympathy. People telling you what you want to hear won't help your life. Your hardluck story is nothing compared to the victims of the tsunami and poverty in Africa. If you really love this chick then you should have married her or find her now instead of telling the world on this thread. Sorry for the insults but your very insensitive because you post your petty problems here without trying to solve it.

Hey dickhead, That's why it's called the love and relationships forum not the "sympathise for world poverty & Tsunami victims" forum. He didn't post his story to be abused by some fucken kid whose life revolves around his left hand. If you're so worried about world poverty and tsunami victoms, go sponsor little Unya for a dolla a day, But keep your trashy shit outta here!!!!

iambored

dum-di-dum
HSC
shiny said:
Guys... If you meet someone special, tell her you love her when you really do. Don't wait around like me. The biggest regret in my life...
maybe if you got together she still would have grown really differently and you would still have been really distanced.

think of her as a beautiful person for you at that time not necessarily forever. she made a difference to your life at that time, she made you enjoy life, school, studying, maybe that's what she was there for.

on the other hand, use it to deal with the issues you had/have about yourself - you really seem to feel your not good enough, you have to deal with that firstly for her, incase she comes back into your life, but secondly for the next girl who comes into your life.

soha

a splendid one to behold
HSC
omg im crying
partly coz it was sad
and partly coz it was soo long my eyes were hurting after reading the screen
awh...such is life

Beckiki_S

I call President!
HSC
whatever you do dont compare girls in your future to this girl because you'll always be disappointed by the fact that they don't measure up to this vision you've built up and romanticised about the perfect girl... you didnt really know her... but at least she taught you a lesson.

alien

HSC
lol shiny just make a move next time or at least be friends.

HSC
hey shiny, dont worry mate, the same kinda thing happened to me, only she was basically my best friend, and i lost her, i knew i wasnt good enough to be by her side.. my formal sucked as well, she was my date only it felt like i was alone becuz she just ignored me the whole night and then hooked up with my friend at our after party... i got so drunk that night, so did she, we woke up in a park... she was there, i should of just gone home but i had to look after her, she didnt even thank me, i woke up with bleeding knuckles on my right hand... apparently i smashed some bottles and punched a fence in my drunken state...so much pain ive had to face since she stopped talkin to me, shes realised shes hot, and to cool to hang out with me, but now when i see her, she wont even look me in the eye, i think shes oblivious to the pain shes put me through, and im not just whinging, ive had many relationships and they pretty much always fuck up and i move on and get over it, but this was 2 years ago and it still hurts, when you know that there was something there and u lost it , it doesnt leave u, it haunts u forever. fuck love thats what i say...but its not the end of the world, theres plenty more hoes out there haha no offence girls...

GSTARRAW

"I do know one thing though, bitches they come, they go....." wise lyrics

Tao~te

HSC
there r some srs pricks on this BOS site, who just post shits like David88 (well i used to do it to be honest, but im over it, can ppl like david88 stop riting shit like that?)
well Shiny to be honest, i dont know how i should say, i dont feel sorry for u, but i just feel like that its such an ashame that the girl that u loved so much has left u, existed from ur life, no offense but she'll prolly be the only girl that u LOVE THAT MUCH in ur life, i dont think u'll eva feel about it the same way for another girl, cos she'll always be the missin piece in ur life puzzle and u'll never get over it. But dats just my opinion.
btw u talked about how much u studied and stuff for her, how did u go in the hsc afterall? if u did well u should really thank her yeh? ;p no one is not good enough for no one. everyones the same.

hbk_ace

your all F**k Liars
yea but see, he should do something about it,
talk to her now, wats stoping him??

gronkboyslim

HSC
you are a fucking loser mate, its true you dont deserve her. you are a pussy. grow some bols .

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)