My Pip Got Rejected (1 Viewer)

ashsha

HSC
OMFGGGG!!!! ARGHH im soo cut.. after all the effort of a whole 2nights i worked my ass of into that pip consisting of about 5000 words i cant believe it got rejected!!!
LIKE WTFF!!! it was only 2 minutes late!!
i rannn into the gate past the teacher (which im gettin a detention for) anddd FUCK!!! it was literally 2 minutes past 9 so it didnt get certified!! WTF is that.. mannnnARGHHH
frustratinggg
now i cant get naything higher in the hsc than a band 4 GOD DAMN

xxshatteredxx

HSC
Re: My Pip Got Rejcted

shit that really sucks :(
wat r u gonna do about it?

sif your teracher would dog you like that! 2 minutes?!

ashsha

HSC

xxshatteredxx said:
shit that really sucks :(
wat r u gonna do about it?

sif your teracher would dog you like that! 2 minutes?!
ud think ayy???? like omfg.. piss me off!! a whole year.. it just gets thrown away
shes jus cut coz i didi it the weekend before it wsa due..but it realli was good
its just fucks some one else mark up!! cos ma assessment rank kicks ass!! lols

ashimation

HSC

Can't you complain to board of studies or something? I mean surely you must be able to argue your case somewhere....your teacher sounds like a fuckwit.

L

littlewing69

ashimation said:
Can't you complain to board of studies or something? I mean surely you must be able to argue your case somewhere....your teacher sounds like a fuckwit.
The teacher is following BOS requirements.

doobee

HSC

Yes technically the teacher is. But 2 minutes!! Like what are you going to do in two minutes? Our teacher was a bit more lenient cause we had to hand ours in after first trial paper but we weren't allowed to leave the exam room until our PIP was handed in. Why were you late? If it was something you can't control (like your bus/train was late or something) then you may have grounds for appeal. Man! That would kill me! (oh and I finished mine the night before too but that's so reason to dogg someone like that.

blond_e

HSC

Firstly, she was following the BOS requirements because this isn't an internal project.

Secondly, if it was rejected you shouldn't be able to sit your HSC exam.

Thirdly, it's great that you're confident but don't use that lame excuse for the reason why your teacher declined your project, they cannot be lenient towards you, it's part of their job - just like everyone else, they have to follow rules.

It was your responsibility to get there before it was due :)

sam04u

Comrades, Comrades!
HSC

No way, that's bullshit. They can't not accept the project because you were '2 minutes late', you could definately make a case out of it, and if you couldn't take it to the media!, they would love to bash johny howards education system. (120 seconds.)

T

Testpilot

I don't do society and culture but, you had a long time to do the project and you did it the weekend before. And weren't you suposed to stop working on it at 12pm Sunday. Also on important days you need to do whatever is required to get to school before the last minute.

ashimation

HSC

littlewing69 said:
Yes, I understand that.

But 'two minutes' is a bit stupid....if it had been half an hour perhaps, but two minutes does sound very unfair -- what would an extra two minutes allow her to achieve?

DeathB4Life

Bánned
HSC

i dont do SC, but how much time did you have to hand it in?

was it due on that day and you had to hand it some time between when school opened and before homeroom finished, or did you have a whole week or something in which you could hand it in?

UnIqUe_PrInCeSs

invading your mind
I'm leaving now to go find myself. If I should ret
HSC

once for CAFS, I had to fill in a 'blue form' cause I handed my assessment half an hour late. I explained that my printer got stuffed in the last minute (which was a lie) and it got accepted ^_^

what your teacher did was VERY unfair.
you should complain to the head teacher or something.

It's what I want that's easy. It's getting it that
HSC

who is to say that the clock was even on time? it could have been running fast. I would have allowed 2 minutes. i would not have allowed much more though. Probably a limit of 5 minutes.

alternatively i would have told the class to synchronise their watches with my own (if i was the teacher) in an earlier class and tell them that this is the time that i would be running off.

Forbidden.

Banned
HSC

littlewing69 said:
Not all teachers do, teachers smoke near or inside school premises, teachers involved in sexual activities ...

Should all teachers follow every word and line from BOS requirements ?
I do not see 100% of all teachers abiding by that, shame it is not ...

Why should he be penalised for handing in an assignment 2 minutes late ?
It's not like there is a DET representative standing near him enforcing the rules to the extreme.

If a student next to you swears quietly, do you dob him/her in for that minor incident ?

Do teachers really have to be politically correct ?

mr_brightside

frakfrakfrakcackmackshack
HSC

So who is to judge what the true 9am is?
It might have been 9:04, 8:57, 9:01, or 9:00?

Id tell the teacher to get fucked then stuff it down their fucken throat :)

SarahMary

*Procrastination Central*
HSC

While you're all making valid points that 2 minutes is unfair, you have to have a cut-off point that you stick to somewhere, and that's the one that was set. If 2 minutes is fine, why not 5? or 10? That's why these cut off points are set. It's the individual's responsibility to ensure that it's there on time (and doing that the weekend before possibly wasn't the best idea) outside of extenuating circumstances. Coming in late because you were up till all hours doing said assignment doesnt count

Jachie

it ain't easy being white
HSC

What your teacher did does not sound fair. You should look into an appeal, if you were late because of, say, your train running late or some other means that was ultimately out of your control. 120 seconds...fer cryin' out loud...

It's what I want that's easy. It's getting it that
HSC

SarahMary said:
While you're all making valid points that 2 minutes is unfair, you have to have a cut-off point that you stick to somewhere, and that's the one that was set. If 2 minutes is fine, why not 5? or 10? That's why these cut off points are set. It's the individual's responsibility to ensure that it's there on time (and doing that the weekend before possibly wasn't the best idea) outside of extenuating circumstances. Coming in late because you were up till all hours doing said assignment doesnt count
that is why the teacher should have got the kids to sychronise watches! ;)

Stix06

HSC

hmmm... I'm not sure whether this was fair or not. If you have a valid reason for being late then I suppose it wasn't fair but if you had you would've already brought that up so I suppose you haven't.

Doing it the weekend before. I'm not even going to start to mention how dumb that is. And even if you are super sure of your skills you should atleast leave a month out of the year we had. Even if you write it up within a weekend during that month you still could've edited it lots during the month to maximise marks.

oh wells

what's done is done

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)