my PINK car! :D (1 Viewer)

*yooneek*

@UTS...I <3 Jesus
HSC
chelzmalee said:
But, considering you're only on your reds, the $28K was probably an overkill considering you'll probably stick it into a tree sometime in the next 2 years.
lol thanks... i sure hope that doesnt happen~...im a careful driver :cool: :uhhuh:

i dont even park my car in areas that my mum thinks are unsafe e.g. i dont drive it to green valley library cause in the words of my mum "people are cruel" :p

...but i'll let you know how i go.

seremify007Ok, what merit does the New Bettle have apart from it's look? I mean, it even has a flower holder inside!
it has cup holders too!...and the hugest dash board...u can even eat dinner off it!
lol

transcendent

HSC
N/A
Green Valley? Isn't that near Hoxton Park? lol now if I see a pink Beetle I will know it's you. I'm so going to stalk you :p

Not-That-Bright

Andrew Quah
HSC
Yea you've now become the most stalkable person on these forums. I'd expect a visit from Mark Mooks any day now.

But yeah, that's a cool car. I'm jealous.

*yooneek*

@UTS...I <3 Jesus
HSC
Not-That-Bright said:
Yea you've now become the most stalkable person on these forums. I'd expect a visit from Mark Mooks any day now.

But yeah, that's a cool car. I'm jealous.
...i think there are a few targets easier to stalk than myself! :p
lol and ur the first guy to say they're jealous ntb =) thanks :cool:

*yooneek*

@UTS...I <3 Jesus
HSC
oh... well that would actually make more sense! :p

Jiga

Sorry but what a waste of $8k, my car is worth that.... a WHOLE car!!!! An Beatles are crap anyway, overpriced, but if youve got more money than brains I spose it doesnt matter.

Skeeta

HSC
haha yeah i just realised that.. my WHOLE car (which is pretty damn snazzy) was about 8 grand :eek:

ihgjuk

HSC
spending two fifths of the value of a car on a respray is ridiculous.

especially seeing as there was nothing wrong with the paint in the first place, you just prefered pink.

for that matter, spending 20k on a beetle is ridiculous. Hey, its a matter of personal preference, but there are alot better cars out there for 20k.

transcendent

HSC
N/A
people who buy the current Beetles don't by it for reasons other than aesthetics. :rolleyes:

*yooneek*

@UTS...I <3 Jesus
HSC
transcendent said:
people who buy the current Beetles don't by it for reasons other than aesthetics. :rolleyes:
lol i had to look that word up (thank you dictionary.com)...
i bought it cause it looks good? :uhhuh: :uhhuh: :uhhuh:

*yooneek*

@UTS...I <3 Jesus
HSC
ihgjuk said:
spending two fifths of the value of a car on a respray is ridiculous.

especially seeing as there was nothing wrong with the paint in the first place, you just prefered pink.

for that matter, spending 20k on a beetle is ridiculous. Hey, its a matter of personal preference, but there are alot better cars out there for 20k.
there certainly are better cars out there for 20g's///
unfortunately my taste in this case was quite expensive...but oh well... i love it... im just going to invest in cheaper taste from now on :p

*yooneek*

@UTS...I <3 Jesus
HSC
Not-That-Bright said:
yooneek i wasn't being sarcastic.
I really do think your car is awesome.
<3!!!
thank you :)
...deep down...i knew :p

ediisjoz

HSC
question: i'm curious YOONEEK, i love your car, but what happens when it gets scratched heaps or you have a crash? would you re-spray it?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)