My notes (1 Viewer)

Anonymous1

HSC
NorthRiversMatt said:
Ranting is for everyone, either can be immature or mature. Like debating!

Look, i can see things goes right or wrong easily.

For example, a weather forecast for us yesterday was 26 degrees. I said to people that is wrong because its under estimated. So i was right because we reached 30 degrees.

^^^ That is where i can see things which are the right or the wrong. Get it what i mean?
!?!?!?!@?#!?!?!?@?!?!???!!!?

HSC
I have a solution. gigglinjess is a slut who wants a root, northriversmatt is a aspie retard with no social skills and needs a root. They root each other, problem solved.

But that point aside, i know aspies and none of them are this retarded. I know downies and none of them are this retarded. I call troll because he isn't consistent enough. Sometimes he is able to make sense and other times he is a fucking retard going on about his disabilities and it was 26 degrees but i said it was 30 because the bom was under estimating it.

Also Katie you're getting soft dude. Kids like this shouldn't be doing anything in life other than their weird little obsessions that they get, such as blowing shit up and welding, because chances are they will excel at it, even if their grammar is comparable to a 12 year old.

katie tully

ashleey luvs roosters
HSC
I felt sorry for him in case he really did have it, then I thought about Nick and his chops and firemans outfit and thought 'aspie kids I know are less socially inept than normal people' and I snapped out of it.

HSC
You're a tard. Wait chops as in food or chops as in the young man? you put your kid in a firemans outfit? Its true to an extent. This certain young man with aspies has woman throwing themselves at him, but he also doesnt know what to do with them.

katie tully

ashleey luvs roosters
HSC
Chops as in food. And the firemans outfit he wore to school for that fancy dress day, and he lost to that little skank.

HSC
You sick bitch. How much am i going to tease him when he is old enough to understand mental abuse? How long is a piece of string?? haha. Also you're making the assumption that he isn't actually retarded.

HSC
hahahahahhahaha maddest cunt ever. I was worried about your nick for a while there, thinking what has peter been doing, leaving you alone with him?

Mongoosedog

HSC
if the kid talks like that in real life then there is problem 1.
problem 2 is school and everyone in it are tools.
problem 3 is the kid says he tries hard to fit in, always bad.
problem 4 is i skipped to the last page and have no idea what we are currently talking about

HSC
we are talking about the fact that every aspie i know is a mad cunt with awesome social skills and this dude is just an emo deaf cunt

HSC
See? You doing it again. You don't make sense. This is a heartless crap ever heard. Making those comments doesn't archieve me!

Graney

Horse liberty
HSC
NorthRiversMatt said:
In my conclusion, you are losing your best chances for communicate well with a person (especially me) with your disadvantages for trying to help me to get involved with social, communication and relationships.
Hey Matt,

I used to think you were a real person, but now I don't know. It's impossible to take you seriously. I would love to communicate with you, anything you'd like to talk about, PM your phone number. Or post a pic or something?

HSC
I can't believe im arguing with a retard, yet again. Dude you're the one who doesn't make sense, stop starting retarded threads about killing yourself and how no one understands you. It is a fact, no one will understand you if you dont make any fucking sense at all.

Blazamane

Banned
HSC
Beckerella said:
Buy some friends, I'd be happy to sell you some of mine. I've grown tired of a couple of them....they're so last season.
You sound cheaper, ill buy

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)