My notes (1 Viewer)

HSC
Grammar isn't a problem when you speak out of your mouth!

I find most of your guys are so intolerable and that is disgusting!

katie tully

ashleey luvs roosters
HSC
lol at the fucktards commenting on how horribly structured his post was

fuck off and get a life

re: matt
man up kiddo. the real world wont give a shit how disabled you are. grow a thick skin, find some endearing qualities and project them, instead of focusing on your failures

edit: the guy has admitted he is a spack. let's save the grammar nazis for those who deserve it. i feel sorry for the kid, he's obviously socially inept and is looking for halp.

us more socially ept should do some community service

Last edited:

Kwayera

Passive-aggressive Mod
HSC
NorthRiversMatt said:

You insult us when we're trying to point out why we're "intolerable" to you? How predictable.

You'll notice that MOST of us don't pay much lip service to people who can't be bothered to properly string a sentence together.

HSC
Kwayera said:
You insult us when we're trying to point out why we're "intolerable" to you? How predictable.

You'll notice that MOST of us don't pay much lip service to people who can't be bothered to properly string a sentence together.
I can see you are doing it again on this post. You just don't understand. You insulted me about my grammar like the others did! Now thats HUGE problem for being intolerable to me. Thats why i never existed in 'right' environment! Stupid threats.

shinji

Is in A State Of Trance
HSC
NorthRiversMatt said:
I can see you are doing it again on this post. You just don't understand. You insulted me about my grammar like the others did! Now thats HUGE problem for being intolerable to me. Thats why i never existed in 'right' environment! Stupid threats.
And you're wondering why people don't like you.

NorthRiversMatt said:
I am mature, well being and healthy person. People doesn't seem accept me with those traits. I wasn't negative at all.
NorthRiversMatt said:

I don't believe that your post above is seen as "mature". A mature person would've just ignored it. Hell, a mature person wouldn't even be ranting on BoS.

Kwayera

Passive-aggressive Mod
HSC
NorthRiversMatt said:
Well actually, it wasn't an insult. It was a suggestion.

I've noticed you're very quick to take offence.

shinji

Is in A State Of Trance
HSC
Kwayera said:
Well actually, it wasn't an insult. It was a suggestion.

I've noticed you're very quick to take offence.
Indeed. And he think's that he's mature. HAH! If he's mature, then pigs fly and the sky is green.

HSC
Ranting is for everyone, either can be immature or mature. Like debating!

Look, i can see things goes right or wrong easily.

For example, a weather forecast for us yesterday was 26 degrees. I said to people that is wrong because its under estimated. So i was right because we reached 30 degrees.

^^^ That is where i can see things which are the right or the wrong. Get it what i mean?

shinji

Is in A State Of Trance
HSC
NorthRiversMatt said:

For example, a weather forecast for us yesterday was 26 degrees. I said to people that is wrong because its under estimated. So i was right because we reached 30 degrees.

^^^ That is where i can see things which are the right or the wrong. Get it what i mean?
Just me, or does anyone not understand that? o_O

Kwayera

Passive-aggressive Mod
HSC
NorthRiversMatt said:

...what are you talking about, and how it does this relate to this?

Boxes

Banned
HSC
matt, my suggestion to you is to improve your english, and i guarantee more people will accept and like you once you do.

it's just that people get put off when someone speaks in dabbles, and so if you improve your english, i'm sure you'll be more accepted.

Pacchiru

like bonnie and clyde
HSC
and you're too emotional.

Dude, that isn't attractive in any guy. If anything, it's a turn off.

Boxes

Banned
HSC
Pacchiru said:
and you're too emotional.

Dude, that isn't attractive in any guy. If anything, it's a turn off.
yep, definitely. you're like a ticking time bomb. just relax, kick back, and have a laugh.

Deadhead

HSC
N/A
Life is like a shit sandwich, the more bread you've got, the less shit you've got to eat.

gigglinJess

Broken Inside
HSC
Boxes said:
matt, my suggestion to you is to improve your english, and i guarantee more people will accept and like you once you do.

it's just that people get put off when someone speaks in dabbles, and so if you improve your english, i'm sure you'll be more accepted.
I agree Matt, I know you probably can't help it, but personally I find it's awkward to try to talk to someone that doesn't speak properly.

What kind of things interest you? Maybe you could check out interest related activities and try and meet some people, if someone likes you, and honestly wants to be your friend then it shouldn't matter to them :)

HSC
i think your biggest problem is that you are a st. george supporter. thats the first problem that needs addressing.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)