• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

My life is shit as hell (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

*TRUE*

Tiny dancer
HSC
N/A
ur_inner_child said:
Anything?
One of my sisters friends has aspergers...I think its effects vary in individuals.
It's a difficulty , sure - but not one that has to dictate a person's life :)

Raven3333

Jerk
HSC
I just want to straighten a few facts out.

1. Your not an aspie, your an attention seeker (or as i like to refer to them "A-Whore")
2. I highly doubt your a physically disabled, however i have no doubt you are mentally disabled, I would even go so far as to say retarded.
3. It's true nobody likes you because judging by your posts you've got anger managment issues.
4. Your spelling and grammar are horible, even for forum standards, which leads me to the conclusion that you shall not be attending university.

There are three things you can do to help yourself.

1. Seek professional help.
2. Change your attitude and quit trying to get everyone to feel sorry for you.
3. Find the nearest cliff over 10m tall and walk off it.

Have a nice day :)

HSC
Raven3333 said:
I just want to straighten a few facts out.

1. Your not an aspie, your an attention seeker (or as i like to refer to them "A-Whore")
2. I highly doubt your a physically disabled, however i have no doubt you are mentally disabled, I would even go so far as to say retarded.
3. It's true nobody likes you because judging by your posts you've got anger managment issues.
4. Your spelling and grammar are horible, even for forum standards, which leads me to the conclusion that you shall not be attending university.

There are three things you can do to help yourself.

1. Seek professional help.
2. Change your attitude and quit trying to get everyone to feel sorry for you.
3. Find the nearest cliff over 10m tall and walk off it.

Have a nice day :)
I choose that one!:)

bmn

HSC
NorthRiversMatt said:
You know it. Im shit bored, shit lonely, shit depressed, shit unsocialize and shitting to kill my heart.

Fuck why my disabilities to shit my life?

Why people shit me about my disabilities?

Why its shit when they discriminate me?

SHIT!:angry:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=unkIVvjZc9Y
heres a good tutorial for u to help get outta ur situation

gcchick

Come at me bro
HSC
Uni Grad
Matt, your grammar's shit. Aspies doesn't mean crap at English.

autumbabe1991

HSC
gcchick said:
Matt, your grammar's shit. Aspies doesn't mean crap at English.

actually it is a known fact that people with asperger syndrome do have impairments with their grammatical speech due to abnormalities of inflection and a repetitive pattern when they are learning. People with aspergers also have very high interests in paricular areas ranging from cars to electrics. And also Albert einstein and Isaac Newton both probably had aspergers. So the chances for Matt to get into uni and be successful in a choosen topic is extremely high....

and troy2287, i commend you

gcchick

Come at me bro
HSC
Uni Grad
autumbabe1991 said:
actually it is a known fact that people with asperger syndrome do have impairments with their grammatical speech due to abnormalities of inflection and a repetitive pattern when they are learning. People with aspergers also have very high interests in paricular areas ranging from cars to electrics. And also Albert einstein and Isaac Newton both probably had aspergers. So the chances for Matt to get into uni and be successful in a choosen topic is extremely high....

and troy2287, i commend you
You should be a doctor. =]

GinoIs

HSC
NorthRiversMatt said:
You know it. Im shit bored, shit lonely, shit depressed, shit unsocialize and shitting to kill my heart.

Fuck why my disabilities to shit my life?

Why people shit me about my disabilities?

Why its shit when they discriminate me?

SHIT!:angry:
Just read afew of your post on other threads.
You're right. You are lonely - And you're probably some seriously depressed kid.

But you have no sympathy from me thanks to your personality.

HSC
Because the editors of exam papers has names like perverts. Such as one guy name was Gay Cummings. lol

Applikation

HSC
NorthRiversMatt said:
Because the editors of exam papers has names like perverts. Such as one guy name was Gay Cummings. lol
Uh, I'm pretty sure if a pervert wanted to go about their usual perverted business undisturbed they would choose a less conspicuous name.

Raven3333

Jerk
HSC
Now i just know your full of shit, nobody gets over depression in 2 days.

lyounamu

Reborn
HSC
N/A
NorthRiversMatt said:
If you paid more attention to the exams than the names of the editors, you should have topped the class.

Iron

Ecclesiastical Die-Hard
HSC
Never give in. Never give in. Never, never, never, never--in nothing, great or small, large or petty--never give in, except to convictions of honor and good sense. Never yield to force. Never yield to the apparently overwhelming might of the enemy.

Do not let us speak of darker days: let us speak rather of sterner days. These are not dark days; these are great days--the greatest days our country has ever lived; and we must all thank God that we have been allowed, each of us according to our stations, to play a part in making these days memorable in the history of our race.

For everyone here who's ever been counted out but refused to be knocked out and for everyone who has stumbled but stood right back up, and for everyone who works hard and never gives up, keep hope alive - keep hope alive

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)