my hsc nightmare just came true... (1 Viewer)

timrie6

HSC
N/A
Not-That-Bright said:
ummm i burnt my hand too....yeaaaaah
How did you burn it?
mine was my right hand too (also righthanded)
I could still kinda write but my bandage got in the way a bit

Li0n

spiKu
HSC
bl for sure :\

i was playing with my captain sloppy joe, but the poor guy was tired, my hand hurts >_<

jumb

mr jumb
HSC
The_mars_volta said:
im going to sit the exam on my own with an illness/misadventure form so if i dont meet or surpass my estimate they give it to me anyway.
Yeah, do that and youll be right.

omg_a

HSC
mmm i broke my arm. awesome. but it's my left so not complete disaster. just a pain (literally) for maths, and any graphs in bio/chem. you have to go to the doctor the day of your first exam ie monday and say my performance was affected blah blah so you can fill in the illness misadventure. which is a very complicated form. good luck!

ChiCkenDrUmStIc

I dont mean to sound crap or anything but it seems to me that your getting something good out of this i mean stoned the last few days!! and an estimate..the only disadvantage here is that it woulda hurt !!!

at_the_drive_in

ChiCkenDrUmStIc said:
I dont mean to sound crap or anything but it seems to me that your getting something good out of this i mean stoned the last few days!! and an estimate..the only disadvantage here is that it woulda hurt !!!
my thoughts exactly.

mmm_sofay

time to pretend
HSC
write with ur left hand?
i broke a few bones in my hand and my right wrist in april, and for the half yearlys i was writing with my left hand. actually, the whole 8weeks i was in plaster, i was writing with my left hand.
worked for me. writing might be more messier, but your doing your own work. the teachers tried to make me use a writer, but i work better when i write my own. i think better when im writing.

at_the_drive_in

so ive got the idea right? if i dont meet or surpass my estemate despite sitting the exam, im awarded my estemate?

right?

flipsyde

Shutup!...that's why
HSC
Yeah I got hand problems to but I cant get an appeal for it cos its been an ongoing problem for years... when I was in yr8 I boke my thumb and then 9 I spained the ligaments in it and also in year 10 as well.. I cant actually write properly or for long periods of time... so I'll have to strap it up and hope for the best.... are we allowed to strap up?

Pudgedog

try and get consideration...last year someone turned up on the day and said they were sick..and im pretty sure they were lying too.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)