my half-yrly essay q.... (1 Viewer)

RyddeckerSMP

Go The Knights!
HSC
So 2day i had my yr.11 half-yrly exam for eco, and i seemed to not be able to write much (only 2.5 pages) on my essay q, which was:
Explain why economies fluctuate or somethink like that... i used the 5 sector circular flow of income model and the business cycle graph... was there anything else i could have used?

username

HSC
Globalisation and international convergance. Because Australia has embraced globalisation we have joined the concept of international convergance or a one world economy. So when countries such as America experience a recession we tend to follow. The last two years hasn't been a good example of that though.

AGB

HSC
Originally posted by username
Globalisation and international convergance. Because Australia has embraced globalisation we have joined the concept of international convergance or a one world economy. So when countries such as America experience a recession we tend to follow. The last two years hasn't been a good example of that though.
i dont think that sort of stuff would have been covered in the first half of year 11...

the five sector model would probably have been the way to go..i cant think of any better ones...

RyddeckerSMP

Go The Knights!
HSC
umm.... yeah u would be write, we haven't done anything near that... i.e. the whole globalisation thingo...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)