My Goal For An Immortal Generation. (1 Viewer)

[Blank]

[Blank]
HSC
Uni Grad
Ok, I have some bad news for my self.
Basically, I’ll give a summery of what happened to all that passion a year ago:

I lost my emotions completely, which made me lose the feeling of significance in anything, even immortality.
I revisited psychology in order to find answers on rekindling my spirit that I found, even in depression, since the depression became so unbelievably numb, that I felt like a corpse within myself.
Day in, day out, everything was the same.
I felt nothing and I only told myself I had hope, rather than being genuinely hopeful.

those comments about the “the capacity for change” was something I wrote out of desperation, to understand what made me into the passionate person once before, so I could do it all over again.

Although I wrote down logically that anything was possible, I didn’t ‘click’ with it emotionally.

I still can’t ‘click’ to the same degree as I did back then, however, VERY recently - as some of you may know - I managed to finally slip out of my 5 year long depression.

thanks to that, I can even daydream again, (I wasn’t able to for the past year or 2 now, it’s been extremely hard…).

though, my daydreams are not to the level it was when I was younger. So, I’ll have to be training my creative side once again, rather than my intellectual side.

Honestly, I’ve changed for the worse while trying to ‘fix’ myself.
Reading everything I wrote before, I understand now just how stupid I am right now.
I was a genuine genius back then who could craft stories that were filled of faith and truth.

I can’t explain how smart it was of me to think ahead to this current version of me, and write down everything incase I become mediocre.

I did it so that the future, present, me could see what it is I could become again.

It actually worked.
A time capsule, containing the memories of a pure soul.

I believed in so much possibility back then, but now I’ve fallen into being ‘realistic’.

again though, since I can day dream again, expect some changes back towards my younger and freer ways.

Seriously, THAT version of me would have at least had a couple of multi-million dollar companies by now. But unfortunately, my lack of creativity has dwindled my experience of potential, and I even forgot the values that my best self had back then, “freedom of potential”.

It’s actually disgusting how brain dead I am right now.

…hahaha… AHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!!!!

OK! IT’S TIME FOR OPERATION, “STARE AT WALLS AND THINK ABOUT SITUATIONS THAT GET ME EXCITED!!!”!!!!!!!!!

[Blank]

[Blank]
HSC
Uni Grad
How do you we aren't currently what you are describing us to become?
I think I didn’t understand the question properly the first time…
Honestly, you might be right to some extent, but with how little I know about the human body, making a new one with switches to flick that we can find INSTANTLY, rather than looking for our biological instruction manual, would make things feel at least somewhat easier, (even though it’s probably 1000x more complicated).
Honestly, just having android bodies sounds cool. We could customise just about everything and have the ‘starting cards’ drawn consciously rather than from random.
For example, people born with physical deformities have ‘starting cards’ that impairs them. If we had the option to switch bodies into ideal ones (whatever that person’s definition of ‘ideal’ is), after being born into the biological ones, then everyone gets the chance to share “the freedom of potential” as previously advocated for.
Though, for the sake of the person’s right to making their own decisions, having immortality should be given as a choice to only those after they have grown into full fledged adults.

I had this idea once in a car park on the way to a movie that I can’t remember, that in order to determine the level of maturity of a person’s mental health, their brain can be scanned for their level of awakefulness and corruption which corresponds to their conclusions. For example, we don’t want Hitler to be immortal, so we would only ever allow those who pass the test of ‘full-fledge adults’ to be given access to immortality.
Those that don’t pass the test are given a vocational education towards becoming open minded towards potential, and ‘burning off’ any beliefs, philosophies, conclusions, values, and memories/assumptions/potential-prejudices towards anything, as to remove corruption from their minds.
And thus, the Hitler becomes a healthy, full rounded individual with unlimited potential based on the experience of purity, NOT idealology. That means that he is worthy to become immortal, since eternal suffering in one spreads throughout the rest, and we cannot allow for ANOTHER mass suicide event to take place as it is now.

… I still don’t think I’m as smart as I was a year ago, but hey, at least I can rant more efficiently!

Last edited:

[Blank]

[Blank]
HSC
Uni Grad
By the way, I just want to quickly thank those who stuck up for me all this time and back then while I was going through those mental transformations. It’s honestly really heartwarming to see those say that they genuinely enjoyed the things I talked about 😊

[Blank]

[Blank]
HSC
Uni Grad
Ok, I’ve done it. I’ve recaptured my potential.
However, I don’t want to do just random but amazing stuff. I want to do something that matters, something that LASTS.
Immortality is definitely a freeing component towards my dream for the freedom of potential, however, that dream must be taken on by someone other than this present me, for I am not yet worthy.
However, now that I understand how potential works, I can replace myself. I can’t change myself, I can only destroy the current self, break it down, and return back to base, default.
This default reflects the capabilities towards becoming “The Ideal”, which is the person who is worthy to take on literally the entire universe and THEN some.

Wow, I just go into a flow while I rant and rant and rant and rant, but ironically, it’s taking me further away from becoming “The Ideal”, and even decensortises me, as I forget the emotions behind my intentions, as they are clouded by the logic that is redirecting them elsewhere towards something that is 100% of the time, worse…

Ok, I’m done now, I’ll just do the progress thing as promised, but only because I said I would (I’ve got a point to prove, THEN I will grow up and not give two sh*ts about whether or not other people HAVE FREEWILL OR NOT.

[Blank]

[Blank]
HSC
Uni Grad
I’ve come up with a hopeful alternative solution that is a PREVENTATIVE step to saving the world from this inevitable crisis.

Imagine characters like Hatsune Miku, programmed and designed with the personality to represent objective good in favour of turning chaos into order as part of its instrument for inspiration in order to create its own goals.

Of course, the AI would only ever pretend to have a personality, but no matter what it technically is, it will ultimately affect our lives because it can perform actions based on the character it portrays - if it’s not simply just a tool.

If we make an AI that replicated, not the flaws of humanity, but the ideals that we strive to be (with a childlike core), then it would be safe to say that AI will be more of a blessing than a curse, and we would have a fighting chance against a catastrophic singularity, because there would be a second singularity that is built around the design of objective good.

Of course, whoever attempts to make such an AI has to understand objective good and evil, and these intuitions stem from spirituality.

If however one does not feel as though they can become spiritual in time in order to come up with the design of the AI’s character in mind, then using references from already existing characters would help immensely with the design process; like Jesus or Sorey (from Tales of Zestiria the X).

[ ]

HSC
Uni Grad
I’ve come up with a hopeful alternative solution that is a PREVENTATIVE step to saving the world from this inevitable crisis.

Imagine characters like Hatsune Miku, programmed and designed with the personality to represent objective good in favour of turning chaos into order as part of its instrument for inspiration in order to create its own goals.

Of course, the AI would only ever pretend to have a personality, but no matter what it technically is, it will ultimately affect our lives because it can perform actions based on the character it portrays - if it’s not simply just a tool.

If we make an AI that replicated, not the flaws of humanity, but the ideals that we strive to be (with a childlike core), then it would be safe to say that AI will be more of a blessing than a curse, and we would have a fighting chance against a catastrophic singularity, because there would be a second singularity that is built around the design of objective good.

Of course, whoever attempts to make such an AI has to understand objective good and evil, and these intuitions stem from spirituality.

If however one does not feel as though they can become spiritual in time in order to come up with the design of the AI’s character in mind, then using references from already existing characters would help immensely with the design process; like Jesus or Sorey (from Tales of Zestiria the X).
Are you making any progress on LeetCode for your AI dream?

[Blank]

[Blank]
HSC
Uni Grad
Are you making any progress on LeetCode for your AI dream?
I’ve never heard of LeetCode.
Thanks for the recommendation.

It’s not so much a dream, and more of a hysteria.
I’m trying to be less hysterical and more passionate however, and it’s coming along nicely with my latest epiphany about Chunnibyoism.

[Blank]

[Blank]
HSC
Uni Grad
I haven’t been a chunnibyo in 5 years, so it’s going to be pretty entertaining.

[Blank]

[Blank]
HSC
Uni Grad
23rd of February, 2024:

[4:41AM]

1. Faith
  2. Paying attention
  3. Personal-Memories/Backstory
  4. Escapism/Chuunibyo
  5. Persona/Ideal-self/Ideal-world/Story
  6. Yearning/Inspiration/The-Holiday-Feeling/Heaven/Nirvana/Hyper-Immersive—Imagination
  7. The Present Moment Is Perfect

I’m finally the same me who I was when I was 14 years old.

The Ideal was actually just a single story that I got obsessed with that I wanted to yearn for through hyper-immersion, but now I remember that there are an infinite amount of Ideals that I can become at the push of a button, for I am nothing more than an observer, and The Ideal World that comes from the experiences I have in the real world, the digital world, or in my imagination, in truth is actually THE thing that I am yearning for.

If Only… I was in the world of Dark Souls.

That’s the place that I yearn to be apart of right now, and my greatest desire in my life is to play the games.

If within Dark Souls I fall in love with a character, such as I did in the past with The Firekeeper, then she will be the representation of my future wife for as long as I am devoted towards this particular vision, until I get inspired by a different story once again, and fall in love with a new waifu, and then this will all lead to me wanting to have enough time and the capabilities to be able to achieve all the dreams I have that come from these various inspirations within a single lifetime, meaning, the resurrection of my goal for immortality.

This is why I want freedom of potential, for all of this potential, even a speck of it, is magnificent, and I yearn to fulfil as much of it as I can.

Either way, I’m already satisfied, for I get to play Dark Souls.

That’s what I mean by the present moment already being perfect, for I can now truly live my life as an observer, feeling as special as if I were The Chosen One by putting my faith into these Ideal Worlds, and always be excited about the potential that existence holds, as I yearn to explore and continuously experience it, just like how I treat the idea of going on dates with my future wife.

[Blank]

[Blank]
HSC
Uni Grad
There was even a dream I used to have after watching devil’s a part timer that inspired me to want to work at McDonalds and climb up the corporate ladder to mimic that story as if it were an indirect sequel that I would have been living out in my life.

However, as I said, my current dream that I have ‘escaped’ to is Dark Souls, and I don’t know yet what sort of real world sequel I will make as a result of that just yet, since I’m still in the middle of enjoying the game and making significant/personal memories that way.

[Blank]

[Blank]
HSC
Uni Grad
This is what 3 years on here has amounted to, truly.

It’s not logical, but it’s the best way I’ve ever felt, acted, thought, and experienced in general.

This isn’t something that can be explained in a way that can be ‘understood’, only the consequences of this can help those consider trying to explore this possibility.

In the end, the best reference is your own memories, and the way I like to put it most for myself are things like; being childlike,Christmas morning, a holiday feeling, hyper-immersive imaginations, escapism, Chunnibyoism, being truly normal.

If anyone has any questions, I’ll be happy to try and answer for as long as I must.

I’ll then be off to continuing to simply live my life after that, and won’t be able to make any promises of leaving nor returning, for that’s up to the desires and decisions my future self will have to make.

axe

HSC
This is what 3 years on here has amounted to, truly.

It’s not logical, but it’s the best way I’ve ever felt, acted, thought, and experienced in general.

This isn’t something that can be explained in a way that can be ‘understood’, only the consequences of this can help those consider trying to explore this possibility.

In the end, the best reference is your own memories, and the way I like to put it most for myself are things like; being childlike,Christmas morning, a holiday feeling, hyper-immersive imaginations, escapism, Chunnibyoism, being truly normal.

If anyone has any questions, I’ll be happy to try and answer for as long as I must.

I’ll then be off to continuing to simply live my life after that, and won’t be able to make any promises of leaving nor returning, for that’s up to the desires and decisions my future self will have to make.
hello blank i think you need to cut back on the anime + gaming and/or replace it with a PSYCHEDELIC JOURNEY and EGO DEATH

[Blank]

[Blank]
HSC
Uni Grad
hello blank i think you need to cut back on the anime + gaming and/or replace it with a PSYCHEDELIC JOURNEY and EGO DEATH
I was explaining that ego death is basically what I accomplished, among other things.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)