my forum (1 Viewer)

Daddylonglegs2019

HSC
I think this is all nonsense, Like I seriously dgaf about human experiences and I'm not gonna study for it despite my internals being around 97.

TeheeCat

HSC
I absolutely despite the way English is tested in the HSC exam. I don't know how they can expect us to read and analyse the unseen texts in the 10 minutes reading time...or write up 2 sophisticated essays + creative/discursive/whatever on the spot for 40 minutes each.

Anyone have tips for time management in English exams? It just seems no matter how much I practise, I never make it and my handwriting isn't even that legible. :(

lucyfitz

HSC
I absolutely despite the way English is tested in the HSC exam. I don't know how they can expect us to read and analyse the unseen texts in the 10 minutes reading time...or write up 2 sophisticated essays + creative/discursive/whatever on the spot for 40 minutes each.

Anyone have tips for time management in English exams? It just seems no matter how much I practise, I never make it and my handwriting isn't even that legible. :(
Yeah - the time frame for both papers honestly is fucked up. But the unseen texts fucks me over because I know one of them will be a 2 page novel excerpt probably lol

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)