My dog ate my HSC (1 Viewer)

flynn

Today, of all the stupid crap the Board of studies kept sending, my dog waits until they send my actual Higher School Certificate before she decides to rip into the mail and drag it through the mud.

I guess the board of studies can replace these, but students online doesn't seem to work for me.

Not that I plan to have any use for this thing after tomorrow (19th of jan, results!!) anyway. :p

magician

HSC
How frustrating!!!!! Btw, out of interest, what sort of dog was it?

flynn

German Shepherd crossed with belgian shepherd (basically looks just like a german shepherd but jet black all over and with longer hair).

and she's a police dog too, one year old, we are just looking after her until she is old enough for the police to take. i guess she thought that was where the drugs were? maybe she wasn't used to the smell of gold lettering :p

Hippy La-Laa

Stupid Pixie.
HSC
HAHAH!! Destructive animals rock!! I have a friend whose bird ate her maths book (when I say 'ate' I mean gnawed on the edges, but still at least it was trying to destroy it..):D

pc_wizz

ρ s y c н o ρ α τ н ™
HSC
roflmfao ...

sorry ... but im in tears here ... XD

:p

^CoSMic DoRiS^^

makes the woosh noises
HSC
lmao thats so funny!!! its probly not for u but still...*smothers giggle* it could make a good police dog though... if it gets that nuts over mail wat would it do 2 a drug dealer? lol. i remember we used to have a cat that was pretty agro - it would get into rages 4 no apparent reason and start destroying stuff & running crazily round the house like it had rabies or sumthing. never touched my stuff, though - it was kinda afraid of me...
seriously though u could get another copy from bos it shouldnt be a problem, out of the how many thousands of ppl that get them, at least a few would have had some sort of problem with it, so u should be fine :)

beccaxx

surprised things change
HSC
apply thru ur old skool. my cleaner threw out my preliminary certificate/mock trial certificate/prefect certificate/ story writing certif from SMH.. all in the 1 plastic sleeve.

it costs money 2 replace, but they can get it for u.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)