my dodgy exam timer (1 Viewer)

deepulse

HSC
Hey everyone,

with hsc's coming up and what-not, i spent 20 min making this exam timer which yea..times ur exam :rolleyes: ...u can pause, see how long it took for each question, blah blah blah, i wrote it in vb6 with GREAAAAAAAAAT intrinsic documentation (SDD :p)

heres the actual install here

and the source code for mod's here

Cyaz, haf fun

Edit: Dont put like 1.5 hours for one and a half hours... lol, it wont like that :p

Last edited:

deepulse

HSC
hahaha :D

nar, thats not my usual standard, i got full marks for our programming major assignment :p i SHOULD haf better intrinsic, but yea, rushed job, if u cant follow what everything is, u prolly shouldnt b poking around eh? hehe

redslert

yes, my actual brain
HSC
i found a bug in your pong game :)

the ball is stuck in the middle and doesn't move left or right, just up and down in a loop

Fosweb

I could be your Doctor...
HSC
Yeah... just close and open again... haha... i cant believe you even played it enough times for the starting angle to get that steep... Most people quit before that bug ever causes a problem.

Theres also one place on the paddle where the ball gets caught between the paddle and the wall and keeps bouncing back and forward etc... but i just couldnt be bothered fixing it... just a > or < sign in the wrong place, but there are too many of them to work out which one... fix it if you want...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)