my desklamp melted my laptop! (1 Viewer)

= Jennifer =

HSC
ok well i was studying for uni exams for about 2 hrs using my laptop and i had my desk lamp on and then i looked up and noticed the light from the lamp had melted the corner of my laptop!!! its like physically melted it the laptop still works like normal etc, my question is can anything be done to get it fixed again back to normal?

sunny

meh.
HSC
I really don't think light from a desk lamp is strong enough to melt a laptop...it could be something else, or the laptop itself?

breaking

paint huffing moron
HSC
sunny said:
I really don't think light from a desk lamp is strong enough to melt a laptop...it could be something else, or the laptop itself?
read the post above you dude.

= Jennifer =

HSC
sunny said:
yeah i didnt think that too but the thing was the corner of the laptop was very very very close to the globe :(

mr_brightside

frakfrakfrakcackmackshack
HSC
sunny said:
Halogen globe dude. They get hot. Hotter than breaking.

sunny

meh.
HSC
= Jennifer = said:
yeah i didnt think that too but the thing was the corner of the laptop was very very very close to the globe :(
*That* close aye...:( Theres probably very little you can do if the casing has become warped. A photo would be nice, but you don't have a digital camera...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)