My brother just found all of our old school games... (1 Viewer)

ariande

The Don
HSC
Commander Keen 4E, Leisure Suit Larry, Stunts, Wolfenstein, Doom, Duke Nukem, the old Apple 2e games like Galactic Empires and Karateka, Kings Quest, Ski or Die, Dune, Dune II, Space Quest, Black Cauldron, Prince of Persia, Where in the World is Carmen San Diego?, Xenon 2...

Am I the only person who remembers and loves all of these games?

Supra

secksy beast
HSC
old school sim city; sim tower (not so old school); civilisation; colonization...
Memories :)

tempco

HSC
ariande said:
Commander Keen 4E, Leisure Suit Larry, Stunts, Wolfenstein, Doom, Duke Nukem, the old Apple 2e games like Galactic Empires and Karateka, Kings Quest, Ski or Die, Dune, Dune II, Space Quest, Black Cauldron, Prince of Persia, Where in the World is Carmen San Diego?, Xenon 2...

Am I the only person who remembers and loves all of these games?
now that's what i'm talking about! :cool:

ariande

The Don
HSC
Supra said:
old school sim city; sim tower (not so old school); civilisation; colonization...
YES!! Oh I remember that... sim city especially... it was THE game to play when I was in year 5/6...

Collin

HSC
N/A
Out of that list, I remember Commander Keen, Leisure Suit Larry, Wolfenstein, Doom (gotta love the original Doom), Duke Nukem, Prince of Persia (that was great too), Where in the World is Carmen San Diego (although didn't play that one too much)...... great memories.

I also remember Chip's Challenge.. a game from Windows 3.1 I played when I was around 7.. I thought that was great. There are so many oldschool games I used to play, many of them their names have escaped my mind.. I do remember a fun little combat sim one called Tyrian (2D flight shooter). There was also the original Sim City & the later Sim City 2 which occupied my time for awhile.

Last edited:

ariande

The Don
HSC
JKDDragon said:
Out of that list, I remember Commander Keen, Leisure Suit Larry, Wolfenstein, Doom (gotta love the original Doom), Duke Nukem, Prince of Persia (that was great too), Where in the World is Carmen San Diego (although didn't play that one too much)...... great memories.

I also remember Chip's Challenge.. a game from Windows 3.1 I played when I was around 7.. I thought that was great. There are so many oldschool games I used to play, many of them their names have escaped my mind.. I do remember a fun little combat sim one called Tyrian (2D flight shooter)..

Mmm... I remember Chip's Challenge, I've still got that on my computer, but there is one level that I don't know how to get past... Really shits me.

tempco

HSC
does anyone remember this cat game where there are many mini games which all revolved around doing things with/to cats?

one level was a big cheese, and you controlled a cat that had to touch (eat) the rats as they poked their heads out of the cheese holes.

ariande

The Don
HSC
tempco said:
does anyone remember this cat game where there are many mini games which all revolved around doing things with/to cats?

one level was a big cheese, and you controlled a cat that had to touch (eat) the rats as they poked their heads out of the cheese holes.
It wasn't called alleycat was it?? I do remember that games was all about cats... can't remember much else though.

ariande

The Don
HSC
Oh... actually does anyone remember the old Simpsons game? Where you were Bart I believe? God that was good.

im an idiot

or am i?
HSC
tempco said:

i think it was called Catz. not a bad game.

of course nothing beats the very first game i ever played... pacman :)

hipPo3

HSC
Supra said:
lyk ogm .. that game taught me everything i would ever need to know about American History :D

Kings Quest V is the bestest game out there in teh olde world ...

Minai

Alumni
HSC
Uni Grad
santaslayer said:
duke nukem is hillarious when i play it now.
"It's time to kick ass and chew bubble gum....but I'm all outta gum" - Duke Nukem 3D

ariande

The Don
HSC
SashatheMan said:
did u store the games on floppies or something or how u find them years later?
Not sure, he was hunting through our attic and did find a box full of old CD's and floppies, so I'm assuming they were on there.

banana_monkey

Better than you
HSC
I remember Jane's Jungle on our family's first computer. It was so insanely awesome.

And yes, Doom is awesome. As is four player split screen old school Doom on the xbox. Whoever thought it was a good idea to put in old multiplayer Doom in Doom 3 needs to be rewarded with lots of sex.

Old school gameboy games are the best though. Kung-Fu Master is the best game ever. THE FIRST BOSS HAS A CHAINSAW AND HOCKEY MASK. WHAT MORE COULD YOU WANT?!

positive

HSC
Pfft you can still play all these games on your pc as roms

Kings quest
Police quest
Pirate
Speedball II
Dogs of war
Wizkid
Leisure suit larrys

All of them in one convient location without all the disk ejecting and stuff. I also play SNES/Sega games on my pc lol

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)