my 1st yr timetable shit? (1 Viewer)

Dumsum

has a large Member;
HSC
Iheartpaulfrank said:
I decided to look in this thread (despite being a USYDer) just to see how the timetables kinda looked like (USYD is terribly late at doing this) and you're timetable is shocking and overloaded! To the thread starter: I envy your timetable!!
I'm a second year student, this was my timetable for 1st semester last year. I was just posting it to show what a bad timetable really is. As I said my timetables now are fairly nice because i do science subjects as well as arts subjects which have half the contact hours that science subjects do.

Last edited:

Mumma

HSC
Are you doing part-time vanush?

Mine is attatched. I'm fairly happy with it.

vanush

kdslkf
HSC
What? I just have first week checked. What about you? Is that your first week only? Geez, why do u have so much stuff compared to mine. Wtf. Im doing four subjects.

FeelBare

HSC
Whoa Mumma can't you do anything about the 5 hour block classes? I feel better all of a sudden :confused: but then again that's only your first week whereas mine is until the end of this semester :confused:.

raikkonen_rulez

HSC

This is my timetable.. I was thinking of getting a job, but it doesn't look like I can work during weekdays at all.

I tried for 2 hours to no avail to try to make it work... but my maths and physics kept clashing with each other... so I have to settle with this disgusting looking thing. I can imagine myself not going to my tuesday maths tutorial regularly...

FeelBare

HSC
Roll-call in tutorials... so you can't miss out on them =O

Nebuchanezzar

Banned
HSC
raikkonen_rulez said:

This is my timetable.. I was thinking of getting a job, but it doesn't look like I can work during weekdays at all.

I tried for 2 hours to no avail to try to make it work... but my maths and physics kept clashing with each other... so I have to settle with this disgusting looking thing. I can imagine myself not going to my tuesday maths tutorial regularly...
Daaaaaaaamn. You live near the uni?

Also, ask your tutor if it is at all possible to change that tutorial on Tuesday afternoon when you enrol. Show 'em your timetable, and they'll more than likely oblige. It's worth asking.

wyho

HSC
N/A
omg i rather take my timetable instead since you have no breaks on monday... i wouldnt last that many hours straight! and 2 looooong days =_=""""

Pace_T

HSC
wyho said:
omg i rather take my timetable instead since you have no breaks on monday... i wouldnt last that many hours straight! and 2 looooong days =_=""""
nah his timetable isnt that bad. 9 to 3 on monday goes quick.... seems to go heaps quicker than skool

heres mine

but ill skip the lecture on thursday :p

wyho

HSC
N/A
Casmira said:

i love my timetable :D too bad im working 4 days a week :|
hey is your timetable for 2nd year commerce? how come you are doing 1612 and 1613 together? that is possible? and also if it is the 2nd year timetable, then how come you are doing QMA econ1202? dont u meant to do that in your first year? correct me in this please im confused =S

Conspirocy

HSC
wyho said:
hey is your timetable for 2nd year commerce? how come you are doing 1612 and 1613 together? that is possible? and also if it is the 2nd year timetable, then how come you are doing QMA econ1202? dont u meant to do that in your first year? correct me in this please im confused =S
you can do fins 1613 after you have done two of qma, micro, and acct 1a...so if you wait till 2nd year then you can do them in the same session i guess...

as for other subjects...people have been known to be behind at uni because they fail a subject... its like an average of 30%, and not to scare you its not like highschool where i would fail a subject like pdhpe and they would give you a pass...u fail, u do it again

Pace_T

HSC
correct me if im wrong but i think he was behind in maths coz he didnt do 2 unit or sumfing
hey steve bro i just realised im in ur 1511 lecture :p

HSC
ya, i failed qma s2 last year (only done it once) and i only did general maths. so it was a good calculus learning semester :p. and i did a bunch of bus law electives last year and doing my finance electives now

oh shit we're in the same lecture :p

Last edited:

stephenchow

HSC
Casmira said:
ya, i failed qma s2 last year (only done it once) and i only did general maths. so it was a good calculus learning semester :p. and i did a bunch of bus law electives last year and doing my finance electives now

oh shit we're in the same lecture :p
You got a mad timetable. Only thing I dont like about mine is Psychology having 5 contact hours.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)