MX2: Tutoring Neccessary? (1 Viewer)

PROFESSOROAK

HSC
I was just wondering is tutoring neccessary for maths extension 2, like can you get band 6 and good marks at school without tutoring for mx 2?

jet

Banned
HSC
Of course you can get good marks with out tutoring. Anybody who tells you otherwise is a complete idiot.

Amogh

HSC
N/A
yes its a bos conspiracy
dude..
ofcourse tutoring isn't a necessity to attain high marks in ANY subject..
what distinguishes MX2?..its considered 'hard' but obviously, if you can cope with it on your own...why would you need tutoring?

The Nomad

HSC
My opinion is that you have to be great at 3U (and finished the course for things such as motion, polynomials) in order to do 4U...otherwise it gets too tedious.

nonsenseTM

HSC
not all tutuors are good, so tutoring might not be helpful at all

but not all teachers are good, so if you find it hard , just look for some one , like a (good)tutor, to help you

mirakon

nigga
HSC
I was just wondering is tutoring neccessary for maths extension 2, like can you get band 6 and good marks at school without tutoring for mx 2?
Tutoring is never necessary. The opinion that only tutored students can gain good marks is a gross misconception. Although it can help you, it's not something you absolutely need to gain high marks.

Tastegud

HSC
No. But tutoring can help.
This.

However, ull find that the majority of students who did MX2 took tutoring, as most believed they needed the additional help.
I'd say around 3 students didnt take tutoring in my class. 1 came 2nd, another was average, and the other dropped.

So if you think you need extra help, tutor time (Y)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)