MX1 starting term 1 (1 Viewer)

Joosh_N

HSC
Anyone know good tutoring centres for MX1 year 11 starting in term 1 of next year, preferably in the hurstville or burwood area?

lolcti

HSC
N/A
Anyone know good tutoring centres for MX1 year 11 starting in term 1 of next year, preferably in the hurstville or burwood area?
Ok I hate to break it to you but those classes are going to be way ahead of you since mx1 started like 2 months ago for most tutoring places (so catch up in the school holidays) I’ve heard proficiency education is good (I don’t go there but I’ve heard it’s decent)

JiffyVFX

HSC
I mean dr du has 2 campuses and they're in burwood and hurstville 🧐 but they started year 11 content 2 terms ago

Joosh_N

HSC
Ok I hate to break it to you but those classes are going to be way ahead of you since mx1 started like 2 months ago for most tutoring places (so catch up in the school holidays) I’ve heard proficiency education is good (I don’t go there but I’ve heard it’s decent)
ooh i"ll prob just self teach for what they taught in those 2 months perhaps. Do you know what sort of content they would have probably taught in those 2 months?

lolcti

HSC
N/A
ooh i"ll prob just self teach for what they taught in those 2 months perhaps. Do you know what sort of content they would have probably taught in those 2 months?
they started with the easier content like further functions (polynomials, non linear functions, inequalities etc) and trigonometric functions deffo go ngo and sons or dr du, those are the best places.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)