• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

MW- any1 comparing + contrasting 2 historians? (1 Viewer)

ob

On my topic I am contrasting one marxist historian with a capitalist one from 2002. Anyone else just looking at two historian's view of an event/period of time---comparing and contrasting???????????????????????????????????

?????

icedcoffee123

HSC
i wish i could use two historians , but i dont even have one. i am studing the titanic as an archelogy site , and my only arguments are from slavage companies and marinebiologists (sp?)

X

xeuyrawp

jpeob said:
On my topic I am contrasting one marxist historian with a capitalist one from 2002. Anyone else just looking at two historian's view of an event/period of time---comparing and contrasting???????????????????????????????????

?????
This is so unbelievably late, but I've done an essay on comparing historians. Let me post it up. I did this for uni, and I did reasonably well. It's less formal than a normal essay ("it's" instead of "it is", etc), because the essay's supposed to be personal.

Edit: It's set in the context of one of the historians being a "big" historian, so it would be stupid to even try to plagiarise it.

Last edited by a moderator:
X

xeuyrawp

suger_plum said:
okay, i did really bad on my major work, however i compared 3 historians and the ways that history has been portrayed in particualr instancces. cleopatra, noahs ark,ect. leaving me with suetonius tacitus, cassius dio (idiot)! ect
You compared 3 Roman writers no more spaced out than 150 years? Can I read it?

suger_plum

Banned
In Heads Racing Car Bed!!! You Know You Want Me!!!
HSC
it is absolutely terrible
i got 21/40 for it
i am really annoyed two. my teacher told me to make all these changes.
yet when i got it back. all the changes i had made that he had told me to, where crapped on. saying i shouldnt have done it!
argh
i was so annoyed!!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)