• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Muslims not welcome to buy Hanson's home (1 Viewer)

Crestwood's_G

In Elegance
HSC
Thats a relief. Well BBJ is of Pakistani origin, and he was just suggesting that he doesn't have to adopt all facets of an 'aussie' way of living to be accepted in mainstream society. Just like the Italians haven't completely banished all forms their cultural way of life.

We live in a multicultural society, it has been federal and state policy for yonks, implemented by governments that were democratically elected, and therefore, individuals who want to keep and further their past cultural practices should be allowed to do so without being called to 'go back to their own country'. Australia is their country.

I think its fair to say Arabic people have tried to fit in to mainstream society. Its just a few bad eggs that have diminished their social standing. Just as there were Italian mafia outfits, drug cartels etc in the past. Yet we seem to believe they have completely integrated without past stains.
tbh i consider myself more english than australian...but people tend to consider that the same thing...

i mean to totally reject the people of the country ur family has moved to...when we have accepted these people...and ok im not more aussie than people who are born here from immigrants...but most of my culture is the basis of being an "australian"...

i mean i dont like the idea that in the past the english went to india, africa etc. and spread their culture and didnt take in the local customs...mostly because they wanted money...

im not sure if that makes sense to u...but it does to me...

edit: and i have paki friends...and theyd be disgraced of "BBJ"...big blow-job

Last edited:

shuttle_bus5

HSC
There is no bad trolling, neither is there "good" tolling. But for some reason it made sense.
To troll is to get a desired reaction, often rage. Of course there is good and bad trolling. I.e a good troll gets many varied reactions then a bad troll.

shuttle_bus5

HSC
You get touchy feely when I say Newcastle is shit which it is, but you're able to get away with the above statement, brandishing a whole global region and race as shit.

I merely stated that a particular region within NSW which has a high Anglo demographic is unacceptable for me to live in because it is so monoracial and monocultural. Which is why I don't live in Newcastle.
Get back on your boat FOB.

BigBoyJames -

Banned
HSC
N/A
crestwood's_G is a fucking dickhead. I srsly want meet him and then spit on him. and then LOL

Crestwood's_G

In Elegance
HSC
You get touchy feely when I say Newcastle is shit which it is, but you're able to get away with the above statement, brandishing a whole global region and race as shit.

I merely stated that a particular region within NSW which has a high Anglo demographic is unacceptable for me to live in because it is so monoracial and monocultural. Which is why I don't live in Newcastle. Face it without diversity places like Newcastle are just shit.
lol...

strathfield, cabramatta, lakemba, auburn, blacktown, newcastle...same fucking shit than lol

Crestwood's_G

In Elegance
HSC
That's generally why Palestinians are opposed to Israel.

"We conquered them so why do they get it back? Most of your countries are based on the same thing."
lol...european powers have more...well power...if palestine really want it back...rage full on war...and lose in misery...its up to them...or they can keep throwing rocks...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)