Muslim People in Australia (2 Viewers)

veterandoggy

A Restless Member
Somewhere yonder where the sun never rises
HSC
katie_tully said:
Hahaha. God I don't know why I read the Telegraph. :\

Apparently, according to Muslims, Jesus didn't die.

EASTER IS JUST ONE BIG SHAM. ARRGH.
yup, he sho' didnt. he got raised to heaven and a jewish man was put in his place and his face was made to resemble the face of jesus.

of course, what goes up must come down, and so we also believe he will come down, but not after many a trials and tribulations- or until mahdi and the antichrist come.

banco55

HSC
Maybe if shock, horror those morons had to piss facing mecca they'd think twice about going back to jail. What do these idiots do at workplaces etc. where the toilets face the wrong way? Turn 180 degrees and piss on the floor?

K

katie_tully

I worked for Muslims. The guy would just flatten out a cardboard box half way through the day and drop down for 20 minutes. Im not totally sure how he knew in which direction mecca was.

Anyway, it pissed me off because he was the first one to bitch about lack of productivity, but would be out of action 5 times a day to do this dancing, kneeing routine of his.

That makes me sick. Building toilets that don't face mecca. Sif these arseholes in jail need to have everybody pander to their little demands.
Dude, you're in jail.

veterandoggy

A Restless Member
Somewhere yonder where the sun never rises
HSC
katie_tully said:
I worked for Muslims. The guy would just flatten out a cardboard box half way through the day and drop down for 20 minutes. Im not totally sure how he knew in which direction mecca was.

Anyway, it pissed me off because he was the first one to bitch about lack of productivity, but would be out of action 5 times a day to do this dancing, kneeing routine of his.

That makes me sick. Building toilets that don't face mecca. Sif these arseholes in jail need to have everybody pander to their little demands.
Dude, you're in jail.
you see it as 5 minutes 5 times a day wasted, whereas i might see it as doing something better than going round the corner for 5 minutes sucking on a cigarette for more than 5 times a day :rolleyes:

K

katie_tully

I am so happy for you.

None of the workers, that I knew of, smoked. Including myself.
Nor were 'cigarette' breaks permitted anyway.

_dhj_

-_-
HSC
-FIGJAM- said:
If you dont like the way we live, our laws etc then why dont you just piss off back to ur own country? you are talking like you actually know what your talking about. If Iraq and those other towel head countries were so good then why have your people flead it to our countries? your answer to that is that the muslim beliefs and way of life is stupid and unrealistic unlike the capatilist whos ways of life has brought u the internet and other products that you are now using and complaining about.

ahahah... idiot.

analyst said:
I might have been mistaken if I wrote "you". I meant it to be the Capitalistic regimes attacking innocent poeple in japan(1945), and uptil now in Iraq.
another idiot.

Last edited:

ccmariners4life

HSC
and addin on that. i realy dont mind people leaving there shitty little countries and coeming to aus... good on em !
i tell you what i hate religion ! your all wrong !
the "god" no matter who he is , IS NOT REAL OPEN YOUR EYES YOU FUCKING MORONS !! how stupid do you wanna be, do you deriously belevie that god created earth.
you fuck wits

physician

Some things never change.
HSC
katie_tully said:

Dude, you're in jail.
Slight exaggeration there dont u think! Its impossible that he was "out of action" 5 times a day, because the prayers are spread out throughout the morning, afternoon, night... basicaly the whole day, so.. if what u say is true, then it means he was working approx 24 hours a day, and if thats the case dont u think he deserves 5 short breaks?

In regards to Makka, if u dont know the direction, u can pray in any direction, which is what im assuming he was doing (or u can estimate by visualising and mapping out in which direction they pray in at the nearest mosque, or u can determine the direction by observing the position of the sun, looking for 3 specific stars pointing towards Makka, etc...)

_dhj_

-_-
HSC
ccmariners4life said:
and addin on that. i realy dont mind people leaving there shitty little countries and coeming to aus... good on em !
i tell you what i hate religion ! your all wrong !
the "god" no matter who he is , IS NOT REAL OPEN YOUR EYES YOU FUCKING MORONS !! how stupid do you wanna be, do you deriously belevie that god created earth.
you fuck wits
I agree that they are all wrong, but people don't believe in stuff for no reason. There's something in it for people who believe in god... comfort, hope, or maybe a feeling of superiority over those who don't believe....

Zayd

HSC
physician said:
Slight exaggeration there dont u think! Its impossible that he was "out of action" 5 times a day, because the prayers are spread out throughout the morning, afternoon, night... basicaly the whole day, so.. if what u say is true, then it means he was working approx 24 hours a day, and if thats the case dont u think he deserves 5 short breaks?
slight???? lol

HotShot

-_-
HSC
_dhj_ said:
I agree that they are all wrong, but people don't believe in stuff for no reason. There's something in it for people who believe in god... comfort, hope, or maybe a feeling of superiority over those who don't believe....
tats true, but a lot ppl are forced to believe in that stuff, like cos their parents believe in it and their friends etc.

also they cant come to terms with real world, so they take this imaginary figure who seems to know everything for some oddreason.

K

katie_tully

Basically what this all comes down to, is this.

If you move to Australia from another country, for a better way of life, you should be made to assimilate. This includes learning a minimum amount of English, adhering to our baseline culture and giving up any aspect of your past life that conflicts with the way WE live.

If this is in any way a problem for you, feel free to leave. If you cannot leave by way of your own means, feel free to contact the department of immigration to be deported.

Don't give me any bullshit about Muslims in Australia being "misunderstood", as I am no longer buying your lame attempts at trying to justify extremist behaviour. There is no excuse for extremist behaviour in Australia.

If you don't like the way our women dress, leave.
If you don't like our liberal and relaxed attitude towards many aspects of our life, leave.
If our toilets are not facilitated towards your "religious" needs, then leave. Australia is a secular state, and we are not in a position where we should be dictated to by religions of other countries.
You obviously know when you come to Australia that it is not a Muslim nation, so dont you dare come here with any expectations to the contrary.

If I walked down a street in Saudi Arabia, Iraq or any other middle Eastern country in a mini skirt and a singlet top, I would more than likely be persecuted. We give you the freedom to wear whatever you like, and I hardly find it unfair that we ask for assimilation and respect for our culture in return.

Again, I shall reiterate incase any of this was too hard to digest for you.

Australia is not a Muslim state. It is secular, therefore if you come to Australia have NO ILLUSIONS about the way we treat our women, our freedom of speech or our freedom to live a happy and liberal existance.

If you have a problem with Western civilisations, the wise thing would have been for you to not have moved here in the first place.

physician

Some things never change.
HSC
katie_tully said:
Basically what this all comes down to, is this.

If you move to Australia from another country, for a better way of life, you should be made to assimilate. This includes learning a minimum amount of English, adhering to our baseline culture and giving up any aspect of your past life that conflicts with the way WE live.
What exactly conflicts with Australian culture? conflicts with the way "YOU" live?

Don't give me any bullshit about Muslims in Australia being "misunderstood", as I am no longer buying your lame attempts at trying to justify extremist behaviour. There is no excuse for extremist behaviour in Australia.
Nor is there in Islam!

If you don't like our liberal and relaxed attitude towards many aspects of our life, leave.
If our toilets are not facilitated towards your "religious" needs, then leave. Australia is a secular state, and we are not in a position where we should be dictated to by religions of other countries.
You obviously know when you come to Australia that it is not a Muslim nation, so dont you dare come here with any expectations to the contrary.
Ur forgetting we came here knowing we didint have to "assimilate".

garbagedump

HSC
N/A
I hardly find it unfair that we ask for assimilation and respect for our culture in return.
Yeah but then that means that u should assimilate when ur in their country...that is dress appropriatley. You say muslims are allowed to dress culturally etx. and then go on to say that they should assimialte..seriously make up ur mind

There is no excuse for extremist behaviour in Australia.
there is no excuse ANYWHERE...NB that wearing particular clothes, praying is not extremist behaviour

Comrade nathan

HSC

In what ways should people be made to assimilate and what should be the penalties for not being told what to do?

Does this apply to 2nd, 3rd and 4th generation people who identify with a minority ethnicity and may still display certain culture that is similar to that group.

Where do Aboriginals fit into your grand scheme. Though they are the first nation people of Australia, the majority do not speak Standard English, or have a culture similar to anglo culture (mainstream or high culture). Should they be made to speak standard english and adobt the "baseline culture".

Where do gays and transexuals fit into this system? Certain "different" sexual groups have different cultures, should they be brought into the same situation as immigrants?

I would like to know how far you would be willing to go with this and how it is to be conducted.

K

katie_tully

What exactly conflicts with Australian culture? conflicts with the way "YOU" live?
Nor is there in Islam!
Haha. It always makes me chortle when you guys pull that line. "Oh, but there's nothing wrong. Muslims don't hate Australia. There is no violence in Islam".

And yet here we are?

Ur forgetting we came here knowing we didint have to "assimilate".
Then you came here under false pretenses.

Yeah but then that means that u should assimilate when ur in their country...that is dress appropriatley. You say muslims are allowed to dress culturally etx. and then go on to say that they should assimialte..seriously make up ur mind
You missed my point entirely. When we go to places like Saudi Arabia, we HAVE to assimilate to their values. We HAVE to dress according to their laws. We HAVE to do everything according to their culture, because their pentalties are somewhat more harsh than ours.
Oh who am I kidding. We don't have penalties for people who refuse to adhere to and respect Australian culture. Silly me. Just like, don't rape our women for appearing promiscuous. That doesn't go down well with the general public.

there is no excuse ANYWHERE...NB that wearing particular clothes, praying is not extremist behaviour
I don't recall anybody saying that clothing and prayers are extremist behaviour. Stop trivialising. It's okay, you're in denial. *there is no extremist behaviour in Australia* kekeke.

In what ways should people be made to assimilate and what should be the penalties for not being told what to do?
Obviously inciting racial hatred towards your 'adopted' country is a blatant display of refusing to assimilate. Planning to and buying ingredients for home grown terrorist attacks, which people in Australia HAVE been found doing, is obviously *not* assimilating.
I thought better of you Nathan, I thought atleast you wouldn't be so lame as to try and trivialise the issue.

Does this apply to 2nd, 3rd and 4th generation people who identify with a minority ethnicity and may still display certain culture that is similar to that group.
If these 2nd, 3rd and 4th generation people have a problem with the way WE live. If these 2nd, 3rd and 4th generation people want to engage in a little bomb making hanky panky, or if they want to hold seminars to rally their buddies to hating Australia, then I have no problem with them fucking off out of this country, to somewhere that is more in tune with their tastes.
I hear Iraq is nice in the summer time.

Where do Aboriginals fit into your grand scheme. Though they are the first nation people of Australia, the majority do not speak Standard English, or have a culture similar to anglo culture (mainstream or high culture). Should they be made to speak standard english and adobt the "baseline culture".
Aboriginies didn't migrate to Australia 30 years ago, with the idea that they could live seperately from mainstream Australia.
Don't be a dick.

Where do gays and transexuals fit into this system? Certain "different" sexual groups have different cultures, should they be brought into the same situation as immigrants?
What do gays and transexuals have to do with immigrants? Nothing. You're pulling shit out of a hat now, and it isn't making sense.
I haven't heard of any gay/transexual people inciting racial hatred and holding anti australia rallies.
Dude I can't even argue against what you said, because it makes no fucking sense. How does being a gay or homosexual conflict with the baseline culture of Australia? It doesn't. Jesus christ.

I would like to know how far you would be willing to go with this and how it is to be conducted.
I wrote a little ditty. It goes a little something like this.

When the Italians, Greeks, Africans, British, New Zealander, Asian, Canadian, Greenlandian etcetera immigrants start inciting racial hatred, and start blowing people up en masse, I will write them a little ditty also.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)