• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Muslim People in Australia (2 Viewers)

SashatheMan

StudyforEver
HSC
N/A
googooloo said:
It wouldn't beucase they'd be smart enough to know that god existed, without any proof, but humans, being humans, always want physical proof. (i.e. Jesus' mircales, Qur'an--Muhammad's mircale)
believing in god doesnt make humans smarter, it makes them simple minded and easily persuasive. People were much more gullible in those times, and anything abit out of the ordinary would make them think its black magic or sometihng supersticious.

people want proof in this age, because, there are con artists everywhere, and that doesnt eliminate people who claim they were prophets.

SashatheMan

StudyforEver
HSC
N/A
googooloo said:
Would you let it out that you made it up? no.

But it is known that when incoculating the poor in africa they put in this new thing, AIds virus, and sent it around with the missionaries in the viles of fluid as they inoculated the peopel of africa. HWy they did it i cannot be sure, well they are american, damn htose scientists! I dont haevot really cuas they are already, BY THR HAND OF GOD!

And damage inc. if you want osmetign crazy here it is....
chicken feet eat ducks ona sunday afternoon with elphant pigs who work as waitresses in macdonalds.
yuor so fuckign stupid. is that why from day one american has been funding reasearch into a cure for AIDS?

googooloo

HSC
Sure we'll try and keep it bout Aussie muslims, but american politcs, well over there everyone is trying to better each ohter, just beucase they are so called "helping" to find a cure don't me they didn't create it. Think a bit more...well..you know...think a bit more and you'll see.

And people wanted proof in every age becuase that is the way humans are. I mean what did you think the miracles were? For the fun of it? No, to show clear proof of some of gods powers.

Generator

HSC
N/A
googooloo said:
Sure we'll try and keep it bout Aussie muslims, but american politcs, well over there everyone is trying to better each ohter, just beucase they are so called "helping" to find a cure don't me they didn't create it. Think a bit more...well..you know...think a bit more and you'll see.
Quite frankly, if we keep on reading through all that you have to say we may find ourselves unable to think.

SashatheMan

StudyforEver
HSC
N/A
googooloo said:

And people wanted proof in every age becuase that is the way humans are. I mean what did you think the miracles were? For the fun of it? No, to show clear proof of some of gods powers.
i didnt see any miracles, neither did you. you read about them in a book. it doesnt make them any more true, you cant believe everything without being cautious of its truth.

veterandoggy

A Restless Member
Somewhere yonder where the sun never rises
HSC
SashatheMan said:
i didnt see any miracles, neither did you. you read about them in a book. it doesnt make them any more true, you cant believe everything without being cautious of its truth.
im open for comment, but im sure with that mentality we can say alot of things in history are false and we cant say that they happened.

withoutaface

Premium Member
HSC
googooloo said:
tRUE VETERANDOGGU. You could say the whole of history is a lie!
You could say that history is often greatly exaggerated. Eg chances are there was a person named Jesus, and he kicked up a huge fuss, but his life is probably exaggerated through the recording of alleged miracles.

veterandoggy

A Restless Member
HSC
so does that mean that you guys have that mentality?

yay! the big bang never happened, and the day we woke up was the day everything was put in place... or created into place. in which case there is a creator and... you know the rest.

veterandoggy

A Restless Member
HSC
Damage Inc. said:
What the fuck? Is every muslim in this forum fucking insane?
oh there there. are you a little confused? let me help you. you see, we are trying to talk back to you guys in the same format that you type to the best of our abilities. unfortunately for your poor brain, you dont seem to have realised that, and many other things for that matter, and your brain is going into meltdown at the level of sarcasm displayed by both sides...only you seem to not see your friend's posts, which intrigues me.

Collin

HSC
N/A
Anyone else thinks veterandoggy is kinda reminiscent of that exorbitantly annoying berry580 who plagued the forums of BOS here awhile ago.

SashatheMan

StudyforEver
HSC
N/A
veterandoggy said:
so does that mean that you guys have that mentality?

yay! the big bang never happened, and the day we woke up was the day everything was put in place... or created into place. in which case there is a creator and... you know the rest.
The big bang isnt exactly history. yes it happened in the past, its more of a scientific study. so it has notihng to do with what you said previously

googooloo

HSC
Calling, calling now, spirits rising and falling...

Why can't the Qur'an (not koran) prove hte existence of god? But why do I bother asking, because you're just going to say htings you've said before and I cannot be bothered to go through that circle again. We've already discaussed hits, comthing new please. Like lets actually talk about muslim people in australia, htis is what htis forum is for.

Like cronulla, but there is a threda for htat, but hey it can be here too.

All I can say about Cronulla is that 2 wrongs do not make a right--this hwole thing being proved by the peoples actions.

SashatheMan

StudyforEver
HSC
N/A
googooloo said:
Calling, calling now, spirits rising and falling...

Why can't the Qur'an (not koran) prove hte existence of god? B.

same reason alice in wonderland cant prove that a fantasy land exists.

googooloo

HSC
I see where you are getting your stuff form guys. But may I ask a few questions myself?

Why did the universe begin? Not jsut big bang. but hwy big bang? you get me...!
Why do trees give us air?--Carbondioxide to Oxygen coverters.
Why does it rain? Why is the process the way it is?

That should get u started.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)