Muslim People in Australia (2 Viewers)

banco55

HSC
Zayd it hardly matters to the average westerner if the Koran promotes violence. It's like Communists who used to say Stalin etc. had misinterpreted Marx. That was some consolation to the people who ended up in the gulags. What matters is what people do. The bible depending on how you read it may or may not sanction something similar to the crusades.

Last edited:

davin

HSC
N/A
Capital punishment? let me give you a simple explanation
If your sister, mother, wife, or a close friend were to be raped or killed (GOD forbid), and i were to place the rapist or murderer infront of you....What would u do to him? don't tell me you would reply by the lines of "i will take him to the cops station and lock him up". 99% of people, whether muslim or non-muslim, would say sometihng by the lines of "i will kill him"

why the double standards??????
i would speculate that the issues go further than that. Anyway, you're making a big generalisation on the killing count. Thats far higher, i think, that it would actually be. Personally, I would never say something along the lines of "I will kill them". Matter for the courts to determine punishment rather than me enacting revenge. Also, I would think that its more things like death for adultery that is an issue.

AntiHyper

Revered Member
HSC
It was the turks were originally attaking pilgrims from europe who were trying to get to and from jerusalem.

As a result of this, the european international catholic/christian/jesus believers grouped together for a "Holy Crusade" to reclaim "the Holy Lands".

Obviously they won, or at least did quite a bit of damage and reclaimed jerusalem.

And it continues, to today since muslim promotes strong "brotherhood" and the turks were mainly muslims.

sam04u

Comrades, Comrades!
HSC
Re: AntiHyper;

I suggest you revise the little historic understanding you have on the attempted invasions known as the 'crusades', and the ammount of land which was actually seized.

Re: Everyone Else.

It's quite sad when people live in denial and feel the need to anonymously bash an entire religions which comprises of over a billion people.
But it's quite unfair to overlook the things which the Western powers have done to these and other countries (specifically in East Asia, and Africa).

Including bombing "Medical Facilities" and claiming they are chemical warfare facilities.

In my opinion, they're getting exactly what they deserve, and the British support for this corrupt super power has resulted in them getting what they deserve too.

(I'm not saying the terrorist attacks were just, But you can't criticise one side for fighting dirty when the other does too.)

So, Yah... STFU basically.

Cause, If you're criticising Islam, chances are you're either an atheist or an Idiot.
(They have alot in common.)

Peace

turtleface

HSC
Some of the comments in this thread are both disturbing and disgraceful.

It seems like a bunch of red neck yobbos are just venting their xenophobic crap.

If you're not Islamic, chances are you don't have a clue about the Koran/Quran or anything else.

Thats fucked and I will do anything to stop this tripe from manifesting itself in people's thoughts and controlling them.
Many religions are against Homosexuality. Though I think homosexuality is strange personally, in time we'll evolve as a society to accept homosexuality, just like Christians no longer burn heretics at the stake.

Obviously they won, or at least did quite a bit of damage and reclaimed jerusalem.

And it continues, to today since muslim promotes strong "brotherhood" and the turks were mainly muslims.
I agree with sam04.. wtf?

ur_inner_child

.%$^!@&^#(*!?.%$^?!.
HSC
turtleface said:
If you're not Islamic, chances are you don't have a clue about the Koran/Quran or anything else.
I'm just nit picking, so I'm sorry in advance.

Although it is a much different idea to believe in something to truly understand it, does that not mean that with anything, you must agree with it in order to understand it? Or is it soley a religious thing, to agree with it in order to truly understand it. Is that not a very dangerous idea, if it is soley a religious thing?

If it is not a soley religious thing to "agree = truly understand something" then could you then say, someone like me who was born in a Chinese family but does not accept a few of its traditions therefore must not understand the culture?

I don't expect you to answer that. I think I'm going off tangent. It was my train of thoughts when I read that sentence of yours.

:) I suppose its a good thing, to have a sentence incite so much thought.

turtleface

HSC
I didn't really have much idea of what I was talking about, I was sort of making some bs rhetoric/broad statement which probably had too many implications built into it, but I was on a 'stop bagging china if you haven't been to china' train of thought.

I hate it when these so called experts spew all this negative bs about "oh china is this, or china is this" I'm sure Human rights abuses occur, but its not like the whole country is some commie (ok, it is) big brother state.

anyway, off topic, pls remove if you deem fit

veterandoggy

A Restless Member
Somewhere yonder where the sun never rises
HSC
Zayd said:
(no need to quote it all eh? just scroll up if youre desperate...)
that should clear up many stuff for people, although when they do read that post they will just place a rock on top of it and forget that there was anything under the rock. and that answer is true for almost everything quoted from the quran-or anything for that matter- by someone who wishes to prove a point.

HotShot

-_-
HSC
sam04u said:
Re: AntiHyper;

I suggest you revise the little historic understanding you have on the attempted invasions known as the 'crusades', and the ammount of land which was actually seized.

Re: Everyone Else.

It's quite sad when people live in denial and feel the need to anonymously bash an entire religions which comprises of over a billion people.
But it's quite unfair to overlook the things which the Western powers have done to these and other countries (specifically in East Asia, and Africa).

Including bombing "Medical Facilities" and claiming they are chemical warfare facilities.

In my opinion, they're getting exactly what they deserve, and the British support for this corrupt super power has resulted in them getting what they deserve too.

(I'm not saying the terrorist attacks were just, But you can't criticise one side for fighting dirty when the other does too.)

Cause, If you're criticising Islam, chances are you're either an atheist or an Idiot.

Peace
what load Of BS, religious people are the idiots, they follow books written centuries ago and have no relevance whatsoever now. they waste time praying when they could be doing something more useful.

"But it's quite unfair to overlook the things which the Western powers have done to these and other countries (specifically in East Asia, and Africa)."
what have they done? as far as i can see they are the only ones trying to fix the problems that exist there. they are the ones, spending money , volunteering and helping the problems of starvation in africa. whilst the muslims sit on there asses and complain about western society.

Just look at all the muslim nations, iran - wats it trying to do? i mean does it want ot have a war with america? look at syria? look at saudi arabia? if it wasnt for the oil, it would be piece shithole. Even then, if it wasnt for the western society buying oil from them, there would be no economy in the middle east.

u tell me, who is figting dirty NOW? at the current point of time?

Nakashima

We GLAMOROUS
HSC
Sam04u can think whatever the fuck he wants. I don't care because I'm happy with my beliefs.

Only thing is:
sam04u said:
Get over yourself.

sam04u

Comrades, Comrades!
HSC
Nobody asked you to throw away your precious beliefs Nakashima.
And, Yes I have the right to believe whatever I want. (nobody can force you to believe anything, it's the only thing you can control 100% in life).

Re: Davin
It's fine that you're such an advocate of the USA. But, I've never criticised the people of the United States, just the government.
Here are contributions the 'people' of the states have done in the past 10 years.

-Raised over 1 Billion Dolars in NPO's in S.East Asia and Africa alone. (Non-profit Organisations)
-Supported human rights movements in Ecuador and Ethiopia (financially)
-Among other things.

But the U.S government has done countless things, including it's harsh treatment of Communist countries that it isn't dependant on.
I'm sure they do place soldiers in outskirts where they have a particular self interest in some of these developing countries. They also like having their military experienced in real life situations but it's not like they actually give a damn about these countries.

But, lets go back on topic.
Muslim people in Australia.... Well, I'm muslim... and despite my dislike for American politics, What am I doing to offend any other Australian?

This topic is Biased... Extremely... Since over 3/4 of Muslim Australians were born here. But still, we're secluded in the topic title. (Muslim People IN Australia), When it should be (Muslim Australians), I hope you can understand why.... There is a war on Islam. Media is the most deadliest weapon... "Propoganda" will you succumb do it?

hiphophooray123

Twisted firestarter
HSC
sam04u said:

Peace

Peace? but you're muslim? You can't say peace and be muslim without contradicting your own beliefs. :)

but seriously those comments of yours that i quoted makes you the biggest retard on this forum, maybe even the internet.

I respect someone can ignorantly hold their beliefs constant with all the criticism, wait; no i don't, because it's down right fucking retarded.

K

katie_tully

Since over 3/4 of Muslim Australians were born here. But still, we're secluded in the topic title. (Muslim People IN Australia), When it should be (Muslim Australians), I hope you can understand why.... There is a war on Islam. Media is the most deadliest weapon... "Propoganda" will you succumb do it?
Isn't it a pity than 3/4 of them are fuckwits. I didn't need a newspaper to tell me that. I deduced it all on my own.

K

katie_tully

Thank you Chris for bringing those quotes to my attention.

I am currently lolerchortling at how you can defend terrorist attacks because the British deserved it, yet you then go on to say terrorist attacks are not just?

Sorry. What?

Generator

HSC
N/A
katie_tully said:
Isn't it a pity than 3/4 of them are fuckwits. I didn't need a newspaper to tell me that. I deduced it all on my own.
3/4, katie? Also, your language, please mind it in the future - I don't mind swearing, but only when it's used sparingly, in an appropriate manner and when it's not used in a way that denigrates a person or a group, especially when a member denigrates another with a swear word alone. I'm not going to edit your post, katie, but please be mindful of what you post from this point on.

The above applies to everyone, by the way, and though I do my best, I don't catch every post of such a nature, so if any of you happen to come across such a post, please use the report post function so that it can be more readily brought to my attention. Remember, the smooth running of this forum depends on you, the poster, to be mindful of this thread :).

Last edited:
K

katie_tully

Generator, why would I bother mincing my words? Incase I offend somebody?
Oh noes.

Sam04u offends everybody else with his blatant stupidity and advocation of terrorism on innocent people. Not all of us can be as benevolent as you when it comes to dealing with imbeciles.

Request noted.

sam04u

Comrades, Comrades!
HSC
UNBELIEVABLE.... Katie, remember the argument we had 'way' back? You don't know any muslims remember? So, please explain to me how 75% of all the Muslims you supposedly 'know' are Fuckwits when you don't know any?

You prove time and time again that your arguments are groundless, most of them evident-less and you'll disagree just for the sake of it.

Here is what I suggest you do.

1. Meet some muslims.
2. Get that peanut of yours examined for deficiencies.
3. Learn to not make assumptions which were inspired by the media.

Last edited by a moderator:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)