Muslim extremist plans to build a huge complex in Sydney (1 Viewer)

9deuce

MADE
HSC
Fuck that.
There's a mosque 5 mins away from my house.
I don't want to see a huge one when I go to Livo.

This isn't fuckin Riyadh.

Last edited:

wrxsti

Rambo
HSC
9deuce said:
Fuck that.
There's a mosque 5 mins away from my house.
I don't want to see a huge one when I go to Livo.

This isn't fuckin Riyadh.
Ill tell you whats a good idea? grab your head, and shove it up your ass. There's a Church at every corner! you don't see us whining you SCUM. We don't care if you oppose the developments because of the extremist views of the organiser, but it gets sad when you oppose a mosque in general being built.

blue_chameleon

Shake the sauce bottle yo
HSC
wrxsti said:
Ill tell you whats a good idea? grab your head, and shove it up your ass. There's a Church at every corner! you don't see us whining you SCUM. We don't care if you oppose the developments because of the extremist views of the organiser, but it gets sad when you oppose a mosque in general being built.
Go blow yourself up about it then.

9deuce

MADE
HSC
blue_chameleon said:
Go blow yourself up about it then.
Agreed.

I don't have a problem with any race or religion, but I cannot tolerate any extremism.
This guy is teaching children to BLOW THEMSELVES UP!
WHAT THE FUCK?

Is that considered normal in Islamic countries?
So instead of learning how to count, the children learn how to use a soldering iron for their bomb building course.

Last edited:

skyline

Proud Aurion TRD owner
HSC
N/A
Isolated said:
Musilim bashing!!!

there all bastards think they own the place, dont appreciate the australian way of life, why dun they juz fuk off and build it elsewhere, in most muslim countries they restrict churches being built, they should do the same here so they shut the fuck up the bloody extremist bastards, but the government is cut head and wont wake up, and bullshit, theres more bloody mosques now then there were 10 yrs ago, im telling ya, some day this country will suffer badly when the ratio of muslims is greater then christians, as a matter of fact this country was christian to begin with, why dun they fuck off, all they do is torture and kill innocent people, plus there religion has no proof anyway, juz a load of mumbo jumbo, if u want to believe in something u gotta see it to believe it, thats enough trash talk from me, i got lots to say about them in terms of the truth and reality, but i cant be stuffed, so for now keep that in mind you selfish bastards, why does everything have to go your way? fuk off!!!

gibbo153

buff member
HSC
N/A
skyline said:
there all bastards think they own the place, in most muslim countries they restrict churches being built, all they do is torture and kill innocent people
generalising is way cool

skyline said:
if u want to believe in something u gotta see it to believe it, thats enough trash talk from me, i got lots to say about them in terms of the truth and reality
yet, you are pro-christian despite christians not being able to 'see' god? i'm christian btw.

Last edited:

greekgun

HSC
skyline said:
there all bastards think they own the place, dont appreciate the australian way of life, why dun they juz fuk off and build it elsewhere, in most muslim countries they restrict churches being built, they should do the same here so they shut the fuck up the bloody extremist bastards, but the government is cut head and wont wake up, and bullshit, theres more bloody mosques now then there were 10 yrs ago, im telling ya, some day this country will suffer badly when the ratio of muslims is greater then christians, as a matter of fact this country was christian to begin with, why dun they fuck off, all they do is torture and kill innocent people, plus there religion has no proof anyway, juz a load of mumbo jumbo, if u want to believe in something u gotta see it to believe it, thats enough trash talk from me, i got lots to say about them in terms of the truth and reality, but i cant be stuffed, so for now keep that in mind you selfish bastards, why does everything have to go your way? fuk off!!!
I agree to a certain degree. If we would to go to a muslim country, they would make us follow by their customs, their rules and other routines they have. For example, many non muslim females have to wear veils when they are outside in muslim countries, in some muslim countries the non muslim females cant drive or even enter certain places despite their religous prefrence or their own opinions. However, when muslims come to Australia, we do not force them to abide by our customs or beliefs. And how do they repay us of our hosiptality? They demand special treatment such as special timetables to fit in with their religous fasting (in uni's), special tolits and seating areas in various places around Australia, etc. They recieve greater treatment than no other Australian or any other religous minority or majority. If the muslims, or any other religous group wish to reside in Australia, to live or be educated or whatever reasons they are in Australia, they should have to share our ideas and customs, enough so they do not disrupt our community; as we do in their country.

skyline

Proud Aurion TRD owner
HSC
N/A
gibbo153 said:
skyline said:
there all bastards think they own the place, in most muslim countries they restrict churches being built, all they do is torture and kill innocent people/quote]

generalising is way cool

yet, you are pro-christian despite christians not being able to 'see' god? i'm christian btw.

well dude your half right and good on you my christian fellow, we may not see God coz if we did, it would be the end of the world, read revelations if you got the chance, but we have proof u know, all the miracles that occur and apparitions that happen, its painfully obvious and real, theres no doubt about it, but them, i doubt none of that happened, if u have a look at there quran most bits and pieces are taken directly from the bible but modified to meet there needs, but yeah why should this country follow and abide there stupid customs, you know how rough and rude they are and how much they hate us they want us fukin dead by tommorow the ass-holes, in other countries they go burn and destroy and rape and kill innocent Christians...you bastards better watch yourselves from your cowardly acts, coz Gods gunna give you a paradise in hell!!!

enough said...:hammer:

Enobarbus

HSC
N/A
Approval for this disgusting organisation must be denied by the authority. For planning reasons of course.

Hagaren

The Fresh Prince
HSC
let them build it.

just have it mysteriously collapse in a horrendous tragedy.

Omie Jay

gone
HSC
skyline said:
HAHAHA!
skyline said:
well dude your half right and good on you my christian fellow, we may not see God coz if we did, it would be the end of the world, read revelations if you got the chance, but we have proof u know, all the miracles that occur and apparitions that happen, its painfully obvious and real, theres no doubt about it, but them, i doubt none of that happened, if u have a look at there quran most bits and pieces are taken directly from the bible but modified to meet there needs, but yeah why should this country follow and abide there stupid customs, you know how rough and rude they are and how much they hate us they want us fukin dead by tommorow the ass-holes, in other countries they go burn and destroy and rape and kill innocent Christians...you bastards better watch yourselves from your cowardly acts, coz Gods gunna give you a paradise in hell!!!

Ok so taking the bold points in order:

1. Nothing is modified to our needs. In our belief, the Torah (jewish book), the Bible (christian book), and the Quran (islamic book) all came from god, and i read somewhere, which i conveniently cant remember where, it said in the original Torah and Bible that another book will come from god after many years, but this is not mentioned in the Quran (implying that its the last book from god). Its understandable if no one will believe this, but this is most probably why there are bits and pieces in the Quran that are similar to the Bible.

2. No one is forcing this country to follow and abide by islamic customs. Please give me an example of this, if you can.

3. "How much they hate us", wtf? I have many friends who are aussies, in fact i consider myself aussie, since after my birth in copenhagen, denmark, i came to australia when i was 3 weeks old. I have no reason to 'hate' aussies, but its people like you, skyline, that we tend to hate.

4. In other countries they burn, rape, etc. You dont see that here in australia, which is very good, it means that extremism hasnt spread here. But where it does happen, those people are not considered muslim. They are EXTREMISTS. Try your best not to generalise.

By the way, if u read my earlier post, i am very much against this complex, as it will be run by a crazy old sheikh who has links to terrorists and because of:
"However, the Sheik was exposed two years ago for having called on children to sacrifice themselves to Allah, describing Jews as "pigs" and calling non-believers "filth"." Building something like this for children is the most incorrect thing ever, to corrupt their minds at such a young age, then they will grow up with false views on everything.

Last edited:

Omie Jay

gone
HSC
chicky_pie said:
Did anyone heard about Anthony Mundine wanting to build a new mosque?
Well everyone knows that he's not a sheikh with terrorist links, so he'll most likely do an all right job of it. I wonder where this proposed mosque will be..

gibbo153

buff member
HSC
N/A
skyline said:
gibbo153 said:

dude you're clearly passionate, but if you really believe in jesus you need to listen to the things he says about loving our enemies and treating our neighbours as we would have them treat us. we need humility and respect for those of other religions, and for all others as well.

gibbo153

buff member
HSC
N/A
greekgun said:
I agree to a certain degree. If we would to go to a muslim country, they would make us follow by their customs, their rules and other routines they have. For example, many non muslim females have to wear veils when they are outside in muslim countries, in some muslim countries the non muslim females cant drive or even enter certain places despite their religous prefrence or their own opinions. However, when muslims come to Australia, we do not force them to abide by our customs or beliefs. And how do they repay us of our hosiptality? They demand special treatment such as special timetables to fit in with their religous fasting (in uni's), special tolits and seating areas in various places around Australia, etc. They recieve greater treatment than no other Australian or any other religous minority or majority. If the muslims, or any other religous group wish to reside in Australia, to live or be educated or whatever reasons they are in Australia, they should have to share our ideas and customs, enough so they do not disrupt our community; as we do in their country.
i noticed a few part of your post accidentally rhymed, so i have decided to turn the whole thing into a rap for your convenience. imagine it sort of like a lupe fiasco style.

(spoken intro over cool, smooth hip hop beat)
hey dawggs. aight.
this is big greek-gun preachin for ma boys
i gotta speak my mind man, this stuffs been all up in my head man.
i gotta spell it out for y'all.
ya dig?
aight den
yeah huh, woah, uh,

hey bro i agree.. to a certain degree
cos if we be living like dem in another country (we be)
living their way, from day to day
following the customs of whatchoo can do and say (uh huuh)
just listen.. you betta get yo' girl down to a veil sale,
cos boy she gotta wear one on the town just for being female
and if she ain't a muslim,
theres places she can't go in..
and don't give her yo' car keys boy
cos she can't ever use demm
and.. what they want from us for all that hospitality?
special loo's for number twos? damn! thats poor mentality (woah)
boy they just another minority,
claiming there's inequality
but if dey wanna be chilling wit me they gotta get down to this and see.
that we ain't down with no clashing values
and that's what i been here trying to tell you's (yeahh)

(spoken word outtro.. music continues)

i just be gunning man.
i just be the greek gun running for fun i'm number one man.

you dig??
aight.

peace out.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)