music (1 Viewer)

synthesisFR

School Spirit Skit 1
HSC
if i wanted to pursue a career being an artist it obviously just depends on me being able to afford a production team right or jsut scholar. So is it worth first studying arts at university or nah cus most big names are dropouts mostly because u dont need uni but i feel like it could actually be a big advantage?

liamkk112

HSC
nah aint no way bro just reduced an entire artform to having a "production team" 💀

trust me u aint gonna make it in this industry unless you:
1. have been very committed to the artform/craft of music for years (upwards of 10 years usually), are original/creative or at least a personality that people can engage with and can form a fanbase off of that
2. have connections with big label executives and can get them to promote your music even if its straight garbage, and even then u at least need to have something interesting going on with u to differentiate urself

either way u aint gonna make much money out of music tbh, unless if u are a top 100 artist in the world, or a popular independent artist. most people otherwise just owe the labels tons of money from their recording contracts and are heavily manipulated ending with them losing all creative liberties, or are independent and dont make a big break anywhere, which means u cant make that much. not to mention that artists usually make all their money through merchandise and touring.

totally_screwed

Baddest Member
HSC
nah aint no way bro just reduced an entire artform to having a "production team" 💀

1. have been very committed to the artform/craft of music for years (upwards of 10 years usually), are original/creative or at least a personality that people can engage with and can form a fanbase off of that
2. have connections with big label executives and can get them to promote your music even if its straight garbage, and even then u at least need to have something interesting going on with u to differentiate urself

either way u aint gonna make much money out of music tbh, unless if u are a top 100 artist in the world, or a popular independent artist. most people otherwise just owe the labels tons of money from their recording contracts and are heavily manipulated ending with them losing all creative liberties, or are independent and dont make a big break anywhere, which means u cant make that much. not to mention that artists usually make all their money through merchandise and touring.
yea u tell him

synthesisFR

School Spirit Skit 1
HSC

I ain’t reading allat yapp

nsw..wollongong

HSC
On the topic of music can anyone find sheet music for “Talk” by Hozier? I can only find tabs and chords but not scores. Plsss and thank u 🫶

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)